Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be a lot of ITK people saying Hinkley gone.

A lot more than usual, dear god I hope they are right. On one hand makes perfect sense given his toxic relationship with the supporters, his contract being a further distraction next year, his inevitable hand over to Carr, his longevity, his complete lack of finals success and broken game plan.

On the other hand, I really just can't envision him leaving anymore because I've just lost so much faith in the club....like I actually can't easily visualise it......which makes me think in three weeks when he's still here it'll just be that hello darkness my old friend feeling and another round we go.

And that interview by Koch......ugh god, I just can't even be bothered where to begin with that guy........"luck" eh.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dixon's retired apparently.

Where have you heard this?

I don't doubt it, as he was told at his exit interview he had the option of retiring or delisting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm nowhere near some of the more prolific posters though, I need to take a page out of gbear's book. 😂

Well I got a HD today for my first uni assignment of the semester. I am now calculating how much further work I need to do before November 1st when my final one is due. I really need him to be sacked by the end of next week…

Slowed down a bit... Only so much I can post when my boss is on BF

*Crows fan 😐

lol

Lift your game dirty2. I work two jobs, am currently undertaking a postgrad masters degree and run a household alongside being the top contributor in thread 11 🤣🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back