List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because he made some mistakes are you saying he can not be a leader. Cripps had some shockers this year Captain of a club 2 nd Charlie and he is not a rookie but still made quite a few experienced howlers. Do you have to be a certain age or a particular number of games to be a leader.
You need age and experience in a team to be consistently competitive and win games. We don't have that currently hence why we need to bring in that.

Foolish. West coast should be giving us their pick 23 with Darling for us taking 800k off their books or i’d be saying no ****ing deal.

Remember Geelong received pick 7 for a salary dump. Giving them any picks in return you’re no better than Brady.

Your trade scenario is swiss 🧀 what the hell is Sydney going to do with Jaidyn?

These suggested trade scenarios mind **** me.

*ing give west coast a pick for Darling. * that, they can keep the big ducking spud
What makes you think WCE have cap issues and want a salary dump?

Can pretty much stop reading after this because it's not happening.

You could have stopped reading yesterday and done us all the favour. You may be right, I just don't want us to take on huge salaries for nothing when Geelong receive a pick 7 for taking on a similar amount (maybe a touch more).

I stopped reading at your nickname, never seen something more ridiculous- Hansen was an impostor - we wasted Pick 3 on a Moe fraud. We could have give away free ciggies at Moe train station, might have copped more in the train station dunnies with the locals than what we received out of Pawn Hansen.

Last edited:
You could have stopped reading yesterday and done us all the favour. You maybe right, I just don't want us to take on huge salaries for nothing when Geelong get a pick 7 for taking on a similar amount (maybe a touch more).
Who's WC paying that's on big contracts?? Barras is leaving and they literally have no more than 4 players on semi big money.

At least go by the media reports and do the direct swap with pick 64 for Darling. At very least you won't be disappointed when the deal actually goes through. Keep it real.

Who's WC paying that's on big contracts?? Barras is leaving and they literally have no more than 4 players on semi big money.

At least go by the media reports and do the direct swap with pick 64 for Darling. At very least you won't be disappointed when the deal actually goes through. Keep it real.

$1.8M a year to keep wonderboy will eat a bit of that. Perhaps they don't want to finish 18th and be paying 100% of their salary. I agree with you, 64 and us paying probably works but **** it's a lot of cash and **** Geelong for getting pick 7 for a salary dump which is all it really is, from WCE perspective.

Kicked 14.13 from 12 games (cleans up goal kicking it looks a lot better) and averaged 4 tackles a game (only 4 players on our senior list averaged over 4 tackles a game across the season and only 3 senior players that averaged over 1 tackle inside 50 a game over the season).

For a second year player that’s had injury interruptions, he isn’t tracking that badly. Is he guaranteed to make it? No, but he has all the attributes we are looking for in a small forward. And much better suited then the small forwards we have on our list atm.
We don't need to go through other teams' skips to plug the holes in our list. There are two really promising small forwards in the draft this year, Berry and Hannaford, we should make sure we get one or even both. We also have River Stevens as a late or rookie pick. These players, added to RHJ with another preseason in him, should go a long way to fixing the problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has that bloke from Footascray who was going to replace Harvey.

He made such an impact that I can't even remember his name despite him being gifted 10 games in his first season before it was realised he was shit and spent the remainder of his three year contract padding around in the reserves.

We gave up recruiting these types 3 years ago.

Curtis is the small pressure goal kicking fwd.

He needs to stop flying for marks being defensively slack and do a role.

The talent is on the list. He and 15 of his mates need to stop playing for themselves .

Play there role in a system with 100% effort every context every qtr every week

Recruiting B grade shit trucks in there mid 20s like Houston Kennedy Owies Konstanty is repeating the same shit from 2016 to 2021

Get another 2 top 20 and 2 top 5 picks this year and next . Always pick highest draft pick possible.

The 24-28 age player on our list Larkey Zurhaar Ligue Corr LDU Powell Srrogen Fisher Stephenson etc

There's 15 of them

Grow the **** up stop geing a bunch of pussies and allow the talent the top 5 talent we have recruited over the last 4 years to shine.

DuckYeah

I think I worked it out! Thank me later.

Starting picks:
2, 22, 40, 58 & 64

1. Darling to North for WCE F2 (19), we pay all his wage.
2. 58 to Sydney for Parker.
3. Picks 2, 64 + 2025 2nd pick & 2025 3rd Pick to Gold Coast for picks 6, 12, 20 & 38.
4. F4 to Swans for Konstanty

Finish with picks; 6,12,20,22,38,40,53

At the draft:
~ 6- Armstrong
~12- Hotton(Knee)
~20- Hannerford
~22- Gerryn
~38-Trainor(Head)
~40- H.Oliver
~53- Sims

Pay out who we can or delist: Thomas, Greenwood, Nyuon, Taylor, Free, Lazarro, Sellers & Slephenson

Put Hotton & Trainor straight on to LTI for 12 months!

Have F1 and F2 to keep for Sharp.
Trainer pick 38
Darling for a F2
Etc
Etc

Make It Stop The Office GIF

$1.8M a year to keep wonderboy will eat a bit of that. Perhaps they don't want to finish 18th and be paying 100% of their salary. I agree with you, 64 and us paying probably works but ** it's a lot of cash and ** Geelong for getting pick 7 for a salary dump which is all it really is, from WCE perspective.
Really? That's stupid money.

Is he that good?

Yeah he did mate but we should never been in that situation for that one error to cost us. Should have been well out of reach by that time. Thats my opinion anyway.
Its done now so who cares.

The good thing about it is that someone like Sheeze will learn from it.

Young players making rookie errors is a way for them to develop.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back