List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

fine with that

Let’s lock in Caleb Daniel

Same as normal, because they want a player that they don't think will be available with their current picks.
There’s going to be a truck load of options if someone was targeting a tall for example, if they don’t get Armstrong there’s still Shanahan, Whitlocks x 2, Gerreyn, Faull, etc.

But Next years draft however, regardless of how deep it gets there’s going to be clubs who require 2 x first rounders to snare players like Warner; ie Freo or WCE, so our future first becomes very important to them.

Out last 5 years might be the worst of all time but we aren't losing players.

GWS are playing finals and have lost 3 academy players in this offseason.
I reckon there's a pretty simple reason for that .... they've been gack. We have some now that others eye off, LDU, HS, TX et al, but it's a little bit of a "sigh" imo. Why has nobody come in for JS or LMac or JMac or thingo Turner? They're bang average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine the cost benefit analysis for Carlton spending a significant amount of money and draft capital on Houston, only so they could line him up alongside Saad, Newman, Docherty and Williams.

It’d be a mind boggling decision.

They are plying Williams fwd now hence no contract for owies and docherty surely doesn't have long left...Newman will be 32 before season starts which to some on hear puts him in the cooked category

And I thought I'd check saad too he will be 31 just after the bye next season...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You'd reckon Crows 25 and F2 are gone in Peatling and ANB trades. Unlikely they move up for Draper.
Looks like he's one of a handful that could be literally anywhere between 1-15. They may be willing to try their luck with natural position or do a live trade during the draft if he slips to a pick they can see options.

What an embarrassing press release for the club. Player only joining out of desperation….

Pull the offer and move onto Daniel.
Agree, wasting a lot of time and energy on someone who keeps reiterating that he doesn’t want to come to us.

Houston actually desperate to get to Victoria, British Columbia.
The Simpsons Canada GIF

What an embarrassing press release for the club. Player only joining out of desperation….

It says if he’s desperate to get to Victoria not if we’re desperate. And it’s the view of one journo.

It’s almost like people forget we’ve been a bottom two side for half a decade.

We’re in the hunt on an A grader, this sense of false pride has to be purged.

Whose press release?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back