Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed. It's not like we'd try to change the outcome by altering any of the inputs (except of course the $350 my membership would have cost).

I guess on top of that if we manage to string together a few wins, it'll be back slapping and new contract time. No reason why the Club would give supporters anything to actually look forward to.

Respectfully, the Club couldn't give two shits if yourself or anyone else for that matter threw in their memberships. The Club in terms of revenue is significantly up compared to this time last year (well over 1M).

Locked in for 2025.

No assistant coaching changes either. Chad was meant to move into a development role but that's out the window and they're sticking with the status quo, with Sutcliffe expected to fill the duties voided by the departure of Luke Kelly.

Too many decision makers in a position of comfort right now, and as supporters we are powerless to do anything about it.

2025 set to be a repeat of 2023's shitshow.
FFS

Respectfully, the Club couldn't give two shits if yourself or anyone else for that matter threw in their memberships. The Club in terms of revenue is significantly up compared to this time last year (well over 1M).
Well that at least is a positive. We should soon be in a position to be able to start paying for the best people in our coaching, support and admin roles.

Shouldn't we?

Locked in for 2025.

No assistant coaching changes either. Chad was meant to move into a development role but that's out the window and they're sticking with the status quo, with Sutcliffe expected to fill the duties voided by the departure of Luke Kelly.

Too many decision makers in a position of comfort right now, and as supporters we are powerless to do anything about it.

The propensity of this club to stand still is staggering, you should always be looking at bringing in new people & ideas regardless of where you are positioned or in our case the delusional idea of it.

Standing still is death in professional sport. An entire football heartland all around you just lol.

Well that at least is a positive. We should soon be in a position to be able to start paying for the best people in our coaching, support and admin roles.

Shouldn't we?
wait till it becomes an indigenous hostel

The revenue thing is pretty false anyway. One, they could be making +4million if they were ****ing competent. If money motivates them then they are still doing a shit job leaving alot on the table.

Secondly, +1 mill is a furphy anyway since they increase membership prices every year.

Locked in for 2025.

Lol....we would have the worst coaching group in the AFL. Sutcliffe promotion.
Jeezus.

Locked in for 2025.

On Fire Burn GIF by Searchlight Pictures

This is what we should of done ^^^^

A couple of ****ing years ago now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Locked in for 2025.

I can't control what the idiots at the club do but I can control what I do. It's over, find other things to do or find another club to support, this club is a joke and I will be laughing when it all goes pear shaped.

I hope the Crows have a ripper year.

With respect was always happening as soon as David said he was staying despite all the hot air and slight glimmer of hope. Was all just smoke and mirrors to get past the auto renewal date.

Weak as piss football club lead by weak as piss people.

I know they don't care about my dollars or my opinion so **** them.

Maybe we will get our club back but I don't see how or when.

History will not judge them kindly.

Locked in for 2025.

You don’t say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back