Toast “Mark LeCras wins flag, you know what happened next”

Does Lecca call it quits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Has been a champion and finally gets a flag, but it’s a good time to move on.

Waterman or Kelly (looking dubious) walk-in to his spot. Waterman has the tools to replace his 25-30 goals and didn’t look out of his depth in 2018. Arguably provides better defensive intensity.

Give Lecca a job teaching our young forwards how to be the perfect foil!

Edit: Would love to get some games into O.Allen too.

Last edited:

Would love him to hang around in a mentor-type role to the younger guys in the forward line, but I wont shed a tear if he hangs up the boots professionally.

You've been a loyal son, Frenchy. Now its time to let the next generation take over.

Keep him on minimum chips now I reckon

At worst he assists those in the WAFL to find their feet

A year ago and the effort he appeared to be putting in - I’d have said no

But his work rate was vastly improved this year - if nothing else - he keeps rioli, Ryan and Cripps accountable

Was he not supposed to make a decision to West Coast today or something? I guess by there being zero news he's gonna play on
No he met Simpson today to tell him what he wanted to do.

Then we’ll hear something in the next few days or so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to go. Like Priddis it should be a decision for the team. Some youngsters will be suppressed if he stays.

Can someone please correct me. LeCras kicked most of West Perth’s score one Saturday in his early days yet didn’t get a West Coast game the following week. A real champ that hung in there and ended up rivalling Phil Matera

Would 2018 Mark LeCras be the best forward on 2018 Fremantle?
68au.gif

With Ryan uncertain he should definitely play on. If Ryan hasn’t done what he potentially did and we had landed Kelly then it would have been time to move on.
Oscar Allen could play Lecras role . One more year if he wants to play on . No one can replace flyin Ryan anyway if he stuffs up .

We’ve seen how important salary cap can be this trade period. I mean look at gws... I reckon if a player isn’t going to add a lot to your list, will hold back youngsters, and costs an extra couple hundred K, it’s time to move them on. I also want him going out on top.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast “Mark LeCras wins flag, you know what happened next”

Back