Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald (Part II) - Roo til end '26 - 2023/24 co captain w/ Jy

Remove this Banner Ad

His best game if his career was against the worst side in the comp.. hang your hat on it. Absentee leader. Will never forgive him not getting around CCJ, NEVER! Not even ultra clubman Mcdonald could conjur up the decency to up and tap the bloke on the shoulder. Selfish knobs with their own little cliques. Thats who they are and thats why the leadership votes were split the way they were. **** THAT. Middle school tweenies. Not a leaders bone in their bodies.

I hope, i ****ing hope the rumours i heard from Lukes exit meeting are true, even 80% true.. 🙏
Hearing the same as posted a few weeks ago. Rumour is he has been strongly encouraged to retire.

How longs the contract? I thought two more years. No way he'd leave 900k+ on the table. Our fault for handing out ridiculous contracts. He has no business playing league footy but we offered and he signed and I doubt Luke wouldn't back himself to improve.

Nah, i’ll sign up my family and I once again as soon as he’s gone. I’ll be a member if he isn’t captain next year.

Fair bit of revenue the club will lose if he isnt stood down. I am not the only one thats had enough of the onfield leadership.

You do realise in a member run club, the only way to voice opinion and dissatisfaction is by pulling the funding? Ive given feedback and if he is Captain again I will pull the memberships, mates are going to pull their memberships, if you look at facebook, there are quite a few on there too. Gee bar revenue, merch, raffle tickets, family day spending. **** him, his dad and you
season 13 GIF

I can't even work out what's parody any more.
This is close to the worst thread on this board.

There is almost no thread with any reasonable conversation.

Everything is swing for the fences, talk about how shit the player or we are, how shit other posters are for hold counter points of view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is almost no thread with any reasonable conversation.

Everything is swing for the fences, talk about how shit the player or we are, how shit other posters are for hold counter points of view.
The AFLW thread is pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald (Part II) - Roo til end '26 - 2023/24 co captain w/ Jy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back