Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Big second half of the season coming up for Jy.

We've been critical of him and with the lack of leadership as it stands being the youngest and least experienced team, Jy going to another level would make the dire start to the year more forgettable. Maybe even get a few Ws if the players collectively step up.

Lots of questions. Now they need to be answered.
What a ****ing champion this bloke is.

He has more than answered his critics. Super game.

Welcome back Jy

were not worthy waynes world GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** jimmy Webster.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Perhaps the coaches should have intervened and gave him more time off from his concussion and Quad strain. Playing him at that time definitely placed more pressure on him and the team, and the critics come circling……myself included that he just did not look right. The Geelong game was his lowest point where he was lucky to hit the proverbial jam tin, let alone clear it.

At the end of day he had 2 Syds, is popular amongst the playing group and he led from the start to the finish to get the team over the line. So all I can is RESPECT to you Jy.

This aged well
He was pitiful at that time.

Played great yesterday. As he should do being a 25 year old captain.

Yesterday doesn’t absolve him of his pisspoor efforts over the last 18 months.

He was pitiful at that time.

Played great yesterday. As he should do being a 25 year old captain.

Yesterday doesn’t absolve him of his pisspoor efforts over the last 18 months.

Regardless….
F Grade

Please

Where’s Bull on your alphabet?

W?

Looked fit again today. No quad injuries, head knocks or finger injuries probably helps.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

It’s a huge difference allowing poor performance on injuries to be a valid reason. When you have consistently delivered beforehand.

Up against using the injury excuse for poor performance on players that have never delivered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back