Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

it was funny in the LDU interview after the game. “He never kicks them at training”

What a time to kick them. Jy this was a brilliant skippers game, but this cannot be a one off. EVERY WEEK.

I remember the pre season game against the pies earlier this year, he missed two set shots, one of which barely made the distance from 35 metres out.

I remember the pre season game against the pies earlier this year, he missed two set shots, one of which barely made the distance from 35 metres out.
Its alot easier to boot the **** out of the ball if you're not worried about a quad niggle. (Might not have been in kicking leg tho.)

He really had a good game, great player to watch when he is on. Possibly the best 1,2 game both he and ldu have played together that i can recall., supported by sheez , wardlaw and powell can be the midfield we go forward with, and thats not even taking colbys potential into account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's like us having had a retched year, getting to the point he'll be like a new recruit in 25.

The year I called us to make finals, and I think I said that around 2020. Gasometer. In fairness to me I didn't allow for the Luff years, but oh well.

I'm backing in JY & us for a super 2025, the standard of the comp is average, so that will assist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back