Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

He kicks the ball no worse than LDU or Wardlaw yet comes in for triple the criticism. Genuinely bizarre stuff about a bloke who is shinboner through and through and an all round very good footballer
Lol pigs arse, and dont go whip the stats out. You arent proving shit with it, its pointless.

He is a 150 game captain. Wardlaw has played less than 2 dozen games and cracks in and wins a footy > than jy can already, he also doesnt handball to feet. what LDU lacks with his disposal he makes up with sheer line breaking run, scintillating footy, A genuine A grader.

Jy’s disposal has always been putrid, never improved.

And im done with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive said this. I just believe we are better off trading him.
Weren’t you the one who said he wouldn’t get into any other teams midfield.
We trade Jy and it’ll set us back a few years - you don’t trade a heart n soul player that is obviously so loved by his teammates

Ive said this. I just believe we are better off trading him.
Good call. On the back of having key players commit to the club, with the same reason being put forward again and again that players love the environment and their teammates, put the young Captain on the trade table. We’d definitely be much better off.
030D15E8-FED8-489E-B58E-A687D119C344.jpeg

Good call. On the back of having key players commit to the club, with the same reason being put forward again and again that players love the environment and their teammates, put the young Captain on the trade table. We’d definitely be much better off.
View attachment 2072100
Jy shouldn’t be captain next year. I’d be looking at someone else.

Page 304

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back