Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s spot on. Jy’s contract is up there in all time **** up decisions by our club.

Kornhole showing his obvious Port bias. Rozee, who did his typical finals disappearing act again this September, is contracted until 2032! Must give Clarry a run for his money as the worst current contract in football.

Kornhole showing his obvious Port bias. Rozee, who did his typical finals disappearing act again this September, is contracted until 2032! Must give Clarry a run for his money as the worst current contract in football.
I dont care about Rozee and I dont care for poorta. What I care about is we are going to be carrying this guy for the next 4 years.. or is it 5?

Sheezel seems to be a very diplomatic character.

He’s not going to throw his ‘leaders’ under the bus by stating he thinks he’s ready.

But he absolutely is. His actions on the field and what were shown off the field paint a very clear picture.
Steady on.

He’s got another 15 years of footy in him before he needs to start thinking about running for prime minister.

Rubbish. He isn’t medically unfit, he’s just a very ordinary footballer. I dont wish him to live his life with a carer because of medical/brain issues.. however, I would not complain if he is medically retired
I think you're both right.

I think you're both right.
I know im right. I dont pot 22 year olds. I dish out reality to career footballers. Jy is not impacted by brain injuries, he’s just a very mediocre footballer. I really would like an out to wash his contract away. But wish him all the best at the same time. Jy, thanks mate. Get ya pay out and ship off.

I honestly believe if we were a premier team, the heat would be on this guy hotter than jenifer anisten .. he is a mess of a bloke and although he was the right man for the job, it wasn’t the right choice

I know im right. I dont pot 22 year olds. I dish out reality to career footballers. Jy is not impacted by brain injuries, he’s just a very mediocre footballer. I really would like an out to wash his contract away. But wish him all the best at the same time. Jy, thanks mate. Get ya pay out and ship off.

I honestly believe if we were a premier team, the heat would be on this guy hotter than jenifer anisten .. he is a mess of a bloke and although he was the right man for the job, it wasn’t the right choice
Yep, and I agree with you re all of that. But as well, imo, he gets one more knock to the bonce and he'll be done anyway, bang average footballer or not. He has always been a B grade footballer, but with the brain bouncing he has copped, his longevity has been compromised, on medical/physical/health grounds. That the game has largely gone past him is just the finish line coming closer on ability grounds.

Yep, and I agree with you re all of that. But as well, imo, he gets one more knock to the bonce and he'll be done anyway, bang average footballer or not. He has always been a B grade footballer, but with the brain bouncing he has copped, his longevity has been compromised, on medical/physical/health grounds. That the game has largely gone past him is just the finish line coming closer on ability grounds.
Ive copped bigger knocks in my life than Jy has ever had on a football field. He is the Atypical player to plead for a pay out. I think thats in him.. 100%

Ive copped bigger knocks in my life than Jy has ever had on a football field. He is the Atypical player to plead for a pay out. I think thats in him.. 100%
Well Maragaret Woodhouses dog walking videos don't come cheap you know :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Maragaret Woodhouses dog walking videos don't come cheap you know :cool:
Its a cheap out, insurance claims and liability will sort that out for him.

If these players continue their shit then I have to be a legitimate complainant for symptoms from rep and local footy. I paid my insurances.. class action for all local level footballers must happen. Enough is enough. I mix up my there and theirs. I had a 32 study score in English. My concussion symptoms are evident on my everyday life. Its impacted me significantly

Last edited:
Its a cheap out, insurance claims and liability will sort that out for him.

If these players continue their shit then I have to be a legitimate complainant for symptoms from rep and local footy. I paid my insurances.. class action for all local level footballers must happen. Enough is enough. I mix up my there and theirs. I had a 32 study score in English. My concussion symptoms are evident on my everyday life. Its impacted me significantly
You're definitely mounting a case... daily. A walking study of CTE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back