Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a moan about Land is hardly displaying hurt feelings. Its more for a laugh. Weird "youre soft, harden up" flex.

It is boring and irrelevant to the thread topic. But it is more interesting than your tall stories about snorting blow and driving unlicenced.

I mean you're on the internet now getting triggered by strangers so you're a hypocrite.

Stay mad.

It is boring and irrelevant to the thread topic. But it is interesting than your tall stories about snorting blow and driving unlicenced.

Stay mad.
How ironic. Your last four posts in this thread have been whinges about other posters.

Last edited:

This is a discussion forum, not your personal blog.

And don't make this about me because you still hold a grudge about being called a loser. Chin up!
I'm sorry, I didn't know that we were banned from sharing our own stories just because this site isn't a 'personal blog.' Thank god you're not a moderator, otherwise this site would be even more stale and bland than demonland.

Ablett Snr was a campaigner of a bloke. So many rumours about that guy and what he got up to off the field. Been plenty of stars at clubs who are campaigners. Every workplace has them. We've got a few now. Hunter, Oliver, Smith, May. I'm sure there are a few I'm missing. Can't all be nice guys like Ben Brown

Ablett Snr was a campaigner of a bloke. So many rumours about that guy and what he got up to off the field. Been plenty of stars at clubs who are campaigners. Every workplace has them. We've got a few now. Hunter, Oliver, Smith, May. I'm sure there are a few I'm missing. Can't all be nice guys like Ben Brown
Smith smashing the mouse pillows a couple nights before a game makes him a dumb campaigner, not a campaigner of a bloke.

Ablett wouldn’t have made it through the internet days.

I don’t think any of our guys are too far beyond ‘undisciplined’ or ‘immature’ at times.

Any true campaigners get called out very quickly these days - they don’t really make it to the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Oliver makes the AA next year, it will definitely be a bit of an 'up yours' to the haters. But he's also coming from further back than he ever has before.

Nice bet hedging. Your post is a cant lose for Clayton.

If it’s genuine medical/mental health then I reckon we probably don’t need to know every single time he needs some help.

I guess it’s natural for people to also wonder whether it is behavioural (ie. Did he head off to the pub or something?).

Naturally wanna assume he's being a flog but that's pretty vague.
Interesting we've never heard of him leaving a camp early before as far as I'm aware

Nah **** that where there is smoke there is fire. There has been rumours of his shit behaviour for years, didn’t really pay them any attention until it blew up this offseason. Funny how once it all becomes public he’s under the ‘medical reasons’ umbrella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back