Player Watch #18: Wil 'Shotgun' Dawson - Shotty wins first game in NMFC colours vs WCE but suffers shoulder inj. in 1st q

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy becomes perhaps the most important piece in the rebuild. If he can fill out and perform well up forward then most of the pieces (minus small forward) will be in place.
Yeah, was really keen to see how he goes today. Except for one contested mark in the goal square he has been well beaten. Hopefully he rips it up in the second half.

I’ve obviously missed some news along the way. They’re trialling him up forward this weekend?

Has he ever played forward?

Also, is this being done because of how good Chom has gone.

Imagine if both of them can play forward & back well & in 18 months time at any given moment Clarko could just switch them over mid game & completely **** with the opposition.

I’ve obviously missed some news along the way. They’re trialling him up forward this weekend?

Has he ever played forward?

Also, is this being done because of how good Chom has gone.

Imagine if both of them can play forward & back well & in 18 months time at any given moment Clarko could just switch them over mid game & completely **** with the opposition.

Add in Logue who has shown he can play forward and back at Freo.

And i think he looks quite good up forward. He is only 18, so has a lot of growing and learning to do. At his size, if he can learn the craft a bit more will def be an option up forward

People talk about trading or drafting a key forward and that player may very well already be on our list.

If Will develops like we expect him to, we’ve got options with either Charlie or Will to partner Larkey.

A 200cm goal kicker who can take a contested mark :wow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #18: Wil 'Shotgun' Dawson - Shotty wins first game in NMFC colours vs WCE but suffers shoulder inj. in 1st q

Remove this Banner Ad

Back