1st Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs GWS - Thursday 7/9 @ 7.20 ACST (The waiting is the hardest part)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG. Got two good tickets straight away, in Western Stand, but am worried they're not under cover (I'm a fair weather supporter). Anyone here familiar with Section 207?

Tip if you're getting tickets. go on ticketek website now. You'll go in the queue for the website to open, took me about 15-20 mins. It's open for me now, just waiting for tickets to go on sale
I made it to that page too early and my session was going to expire...

tried to game it by logging in and putting the wrong password in a couple of times because it was giving me 3 minutes per page, but now its kicked me back to the queue, FFUUUU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I literally opened the link on 8:59am and got put into the queue and still waiting? What a shit website.
I opened it at 8:34 got through at 8.50. Then it booted me when I tried to pay at 9.03. Back in queue

Anyone tried buying more than one ticket using their barcode? Can only get the single ticket per membership even though it says two per barcode - allocation exhausted?

Tip - if you've got a phone, use Chrome. It appears to go much faster than the PC.

I made it to that page too early and my session was going to expire...

tried to game it by logging in and putting the wrong password in a couple of times because it was giving me 3 minutes per page, but now its kicked me back to the queue, FFUUUU
Was in queue, made it through, logged in, clicked on finals, back to queue, fml

I opened it at 8:34 got through at 8.50. Then it booted me when I tried to pay at 9.03. Back in queue

I tried going in at 8:30 because I thought the times would be in AEST but it just took me to the general info page. Only got onto this queue one when I tried at 8:59.

Going to be pissed if I miss out on tickets because this website is shit.

Weird that there's still not a better way to do this crap.

Nearly twenty years ago, Van Halen toured and i physically lined up for tickets the night before. It was fun, you could sleep, chat to other people in the line, and BAM you were there. Now you can get a good night's sleep, but you can't se what's happening; i'm not sure which is worse.

Wish you could know how many 1000's you are in the queue. I've never done this before.

I checked; you're last.

Remove this Banner Ad

1st Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs GWS - Thursday 7/9 @ 7.20 ACST (The waiting is the hardest part)

Back