2009 Player Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know!! im stuck on tuck as well.
peoples thoughts on him, and also on farren ray?
GAH!!

Paul Medhurst and Travis Cloke???

IMO Cloke is very underpriced and Medhurst looks to be fitter and stronger than last year.

my team is
Back: Hodge Drummond Adcock Malceski Houlihan Raines Hill (A.Rance, Suban)

Mids: Judd Selwood Foley Hasleby Reilly Rich (Anthony, Beams)

Rucks: Petrie Hille (Roughhead, Currie)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt Franklin N.Brown J.Brown Fev Higgins Skipworth (Sidebottom M.Brown(WC)

this is a move im seriously considering should i downgrade one of my premium forwards to nath krakour then upgrade adcock to a defender under 550k and farren ray to a mid under 550k. should i do this and who to upgrade to?

my team is
Back: Hodge Drummond Adcock Malceski Houlihan Raines Hill (A.Rance, Suban)

Mids: Judd Selwood Foley Hasleby Reilly Rich (Anthony, Beams)

Rucks: Petrie Hille (Roughhead, Currie)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt Franklin N.Brown J.Brown Fev Higgins Skipworth (Sidebottom M.Brown(WC)

this is a move im seriously considering should i downgrade one of my premium forwards to nath krakour then upgrade adcock to a defender under 550k and farren ray to a mid under 550k. should i do this and who to upgrade to?

I did something similar yesterday. Downgraded my 4th premium forward to a cheap forward, and upgraded two "meh" players to premiums. I'd do the same If I were you. :thumbsu:

I'd personally do:
N.Brown -> Krak/Hentchel
Adcock -> Goddard
Reilly -> Gibbs OR Foley -> Bartel

theyv probably already been discussed so im sorry if im going over things here...

Lucas, Yarran, Gumbleton, sewell, malceski??????

no.
wont play early.
had him but is too injury prone.
could be a good, unique pick up.
jump on him.

my team was set, but i suddenly got a feeling about clinton young, peoples thoughts on him? never seems to have an opponent, and just roams free.

please help!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody worried about the rumours that Goddard may miss on the weekend. Do you go safety & trade him just in case or hold & hope it's only a niggle & he plays?

havnt heard anything about it but with a player of that quality id hold him until fiction becomes fact....

i just traded scott lucas for krakuear, now iv 165,600 left over and im looking to trade out yarran which will give me 314800,............any suggestions????

probably either jack riewoldt or ryan houlihan for that price.

clinton young?!?

probably either jack riewoldt or ryan houlihan for that price.

clinton young?!?

yea i was looking at jack riewoldt, i'll make the change, cheers.

i was watching the 08' grand final the other night and young was playing a belter before he got injured, i reckon he could be a roughie that may just pay off, not 100% on the 377,200 price tag either, but again could well pay off nicely

saw it on the news, only did light training. not sure if he will play, not sure what il do if he doesnt!

Really don't know who to replace him with if he is out. Also not too keen on having him and then him not playing an relying on suban/petrenko.. replacements?? enright,gilbee,pratt,newman etc..

don't rate cloke or any of them really....

whats the go with goddard, is he injured ??? will he play ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back