2009 Player Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, dont know much about salopek.

peoples thoughts on richo? is he worth it this year?

i would rather get masten or tuck instead of reilly. just not sure if he can step it up this year

Salopek?

Salopek should be able to get you a lot of points and if he can step up from last year than he will be a great consistent scorer.

Peoples thoughts on Kane Cornes. From what I hear he has really worked hard on his fitness and his skills so he could absolutely kill it this year. Do you think he will be back to his best this year?

Who is better value out of the brothers?

Def:
Chad or Peter?

Mids:
Kane or Shaun?

If you could choose 2, who would you have?

Chad at 480 is laughable and kane gets enough of the ball to average well over 100 points a game.Out of the two sets of brothers they win hands down.

Lenny Hayes?

I had him last year is very consistant without being amazing.Will generally score between 80-120 every week, no big ups or bigdowns.I doubt that would change much, but if your looking for a consistant player who you know what you'll get from each week he is your man ala cross.

Injured his ankle again in the last nab challenge so now he's in doubt for round 1. I have come to the conclusion he is injury prone.
If he can get his body right there is great potential there

Nathan G. Brown

Injured his ankle again in the last nab challenge so now he's in doubt for round 1. I have come to the conclusion he is injury prone.
If he can get his body right there is great potential there

Nathan G. Brown

i think he's a good pick, should see enough midfield action this year to rack up the possessions and goals. if nothing else, few others have him, that makes him a good pick for me! especially here where everyone's teams are carbon copies.

mine is Andrew Raines. there's been lots of talk about him, but will he really score that highly? mroe than houlihan? or is he in teams to increase a bit in value then upgrade, never intended to be a keeper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J.Bowden or C.Enright?

is bowden gonna be in a different role this season? is he to old?

with enright he's a given to score around 100 every week but with geelongs backline players getting injured, will he play more of a defensive role?

Think Bowden will go forward more this year, unsure about Enright. Who's your backs at the moment? There may be better options out there

Just look up Houlihan's past SC season scores on fanfooty, that should cease your doubts! :eek:

Oh yeah I know about his scores I'm just unsure what his role will be now at Carlton and how much he's expected to average this year.

70+?

yeh houli is a tuff call, thus im leaving him be

u wld hope with all the talk raines averages over 70, i guess will see
i know enright was talked about im pretty keen on him i think il go with him, he shld be the same now wojo is taking hunts spot.. i rekon he cld even be better, as taylor has another year of experience and they always have milburn who will b solid down back

my query is brent harvey nathan brown and lance franklin.. im finding it tuff choosing between these guys

Boak had a pretty good second season av. 80+. If he plays more midfield you would think he would continue to improve - may end up being a quality 5th pick.

Nathan Krakouer? good pre-season. Is he in their best 22? Have got Higgins in fwd line, but thinking of using Krakouer instead and putting higgins in mid to free up a bit of $$. Thoughts.

I've gone with Krakouer, Skip and Higgins all in the Fwd line. All have had huge pre seasons and even if they don't excel massively, they will still greatly rise in price.

Think Bowden will go forward more this year, unsure about Enright. Who's your backs at the moment? There may be better options out there

I won't give my backs away cos your in my league haha but i have 1 more place left. i can offord anyone in the backs...just don't know who to get? tossing up between those 2? maybe fisher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back