2009 Player Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porplyzia Very consistant when he plays a full game and there's talk of him moving further into the midfield.
If you can handle cringing every time he runs at the ball, waiting for his shoulder to do the "porps pop" then go for it. but there are better options i think.
Love him as a player though.

Brad Sewell

thx mate

Can u give me some ideas to who the other options are at his price or lower?

i've only got 8,900 in cash.
:mad::D

Didak is only 25k more? is just as consistant as porps and will play a lot of midfield this year.
It's your team dude. there's no saying that Porps won't have a career best season and be worth the risk. if you've got a feeling bout him go for it.

Bradd Dalziel again had a good night, even though I watched the game and was convinced he did nothing spectacular, he still cracked the 100.

Although surely im crazy, and he'll eventually disintegrate.

Saints fans, is Jack Steven likely to cement a spot in the Best 22 this year? I went to school with him last year, but he hasnt let up on a single thing. Maybe being finished with VCE will help him get a regular spot?

I guess this should go here.
Say money is no object at all. Swift or Sherman?

L.J Connors no thankyou.

Scott Harding?

Gee thanks for the info on that one!!!:thumbsdown: It would be nice if people gave a description of the player and how they will fare for the season rather than just steamrolling the player, and giving noone information about their performance for the season. If you don't have any info, then leave it for someone else.

Thats my two cents worth!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee thanks for the info on that one!!!:thumbsdown: It would be nice if people gave a description of the player and how they will fare for the season rather than just steamrolling the player, and giving noone information about their performance for the season. If you don't have any info, then leave it for someone else.

Thats my two cents worth!!!

Tend to agree with you there mate, was a bit rude. :thumbsu:

any thoughts on this line up
Backs Gilbee C.Cornes Mcleod Malceski L.Hansen Raines Nicoski
Subs: Z.Dawson T.Slattery

Mids B.Harvey Judd Cross Cousins F.Ray S.Higgins
Subs: J.Ziebell B.Muston

Rucks Cox Kruezer
Subs: Jesse White J.Sellar

Fowards Fevola Delidio Rioli Harbrow Burton Skipworth Mcglynn
Subs: S.Sidebottom B.dick

If everyone decided to be selfish like yourself and discuss 30 players at once then this thread would be a joke. It's about sharing and letting everyone have discussion and not hogging all the discussion to like your doing.

tom collier?

Mitch Farmer?

Anyway back to the thread

Mitch Farmer looks impressive, has played only Three games but scored in the 60s. The problem I see with youngsters at Port Adelaide is that there are so many of them, and showing talent. It's extremely hard to work out who is going to be playing in round one. I don't think he will. But I think he may slot in somewhere in the season, and if he does, should score between 50-75 range.

Aaron Cornelius (Brisbane)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back