5. Houghton - delisted
6. Ruffles (r) - delisted
7. Bucovaz (r) - delisted
8. Shepheard (r) - delisted

IN
Nil as yet

Senior list vacancies: 4
Rookie list vacancies: 4 (so far)

How's Michael Walters travelling atm? Some people on the bombers board are sounding him out as a possible recruit so if I could get some info on how he went this season and what his status is like at the club it would be much appreciated. Cheers:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's Michael Walters travelling atm? Some people on the bombers board are sounding him out as a possible recruit so if I could get some info on how he went this season and what his status is like at the club it would be much appreciated. Cheers:thumbsu:

Sublime skills, not particularly quick but very balanced. If he shoots for goal he will kick 9 out of ten, if he spots up a player he will hit him 99 percent of the time. Harvey didn't like his application to training apparently, so he wouldn't play him. We have since found out all of the squad was probably buggered from training not just him. Never really got a chance to see how good he could be.

How about giving Blackwell another shot at afl, worth a contract after 3 solid seasons and wasn't that bad for Carlton when he played

How about giving Blackwell another shot at afl, worth a contract after 3 solid seasons and wasn't that bad for Carlton when he played

He said during an interview on ABC today that he would look at it if an AFL club was interested. Imagine he would be good value if you lost a high possession midfielder for a large portion of the season e.g what happened to Barlow the other year.

Watching the vfl gf and shane valenti (port melbourne) is an inside mid who could provide great depth/ back up to barlow. Biggest knock is his height but have been super impressed with his ball skills especially by foot.

He's about 22ish spent a couple of years at the dees but was squeezed out by all the the super talented mids they drafted. Has won 2 liston medals (vfl b+f). Id be very suprised if a few clubs didnt have a look at him but i think would be a good fit at freo.

Watching the vfl gf and shane valenti (port melbourne) is an inside mid who could provide great depth/ back up to barlow. Biggest knock is his height but have been super impressed with his ball skills especially by foot.

He's about 22ish spent a couple of years at the dees but was squeezed out by all the the super talented mids they drafted. Has won 2 liston medals (vfl b+f). Id be very suprised if a few clubs didnt have a look at him but i think would be a good fit at freo.

What is his pace like. I remember the name don't really recall seeing any games he played.

Guys like Blackwell and Valenti are already playing at their ceilings in my opinion. Plus these guys have been tried in the midfield at AFL level, unlike Lower who was always played in the back half.

They'd be the type you put on your rookie list, hoping you never had to play them because it would mean a huge injury list.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Drafting, Trading, List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back