Mega Thread 2011/12 Trade/Draft/Delist Megathread - Mid-Trade-Week edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it right that GWS has no picks between 14 and 49 :confused: So they couldn't possibly offer us any picks (unless I'm wrong)

Apparently we may be in for Clinton Young from the Hawks.

I for one wouldn't mind this. If he can put some muscle on would be a really handy player.

edit: As a swap with Swift. Might get that pick 33 as well.

Ah, cheers Scooter.

I meant compo picks.

Can they still give Port compo picks for uncontracted players, and then we can take those picks from Port for Ebert?

They could, but that would prevent them from signing any other players from Port next year which has been the problem all along.

Actually I think the deadline for signing uncontracted players was sometime yesterday, so no they couldn't.

Ah, cheers Scooter.

They could, but that would prevent them from signing any other players from Port next year which has been the problem all along.

Actually I think the deadline for signing uncontracted players was sometime yesterday, so no they couldn't.
Yep, been and gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, cheers Scooter.

Was an 'in principal' agreement not to sign as uncontracted players as something else was on offer. And the deadline was yesterday. :)

Reached agreement with Port. Waiting for other clubs to get the deal done. Hoping will be done today, but looking less likely as it is taking longer

Intrigued as to what we'll receive for Hill if he does end up at WC.

I have about 30ml left in my Vanilla Coca-Cola Zero.

Edit: Sorry drank it all.

Reached agreement with Port. Waiting for other clubs to get the deal done. Hoping will be done today, but looking less likely as it is taking longer

Did it give any vague details, scooter?

If 33 was given up for Renouf, we'd better get something more decent. :)

Is that from TWR?

Sounds like it's the GWS-Bulldogs trade that was mooted overnight.

Was that you that called up with a 7 way trade earlier today?

That was hilarious.
No, it was funny though.. I emailed them one about a 11 way trade with GWS and GC reshuffling picks with Ablett going back and forth, with Clark going to Richmond then back to Freo.. complete diabolical nonsense trade.
They didn't read it.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back