Training 2012 Pre-Season underway

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, guys guys. Im only 40 secs in and the thing that has impressed me most is the guy over Heppells right shoulder, look from when Heppell starts talking but stop it around 37 secs and if im not mistaken that is a big upper bodied Jake Melksham.

Wow, please be him.

be1c7a49891303877716.jpg

Found a photo of Jetta bench pressing.
If someone can find one of him tackling on the sand, it's safe to say he isnt injured.

Never had a problem with jetta's physigue-Been solidly built from his arrival at Essendon.

Never had a problem with jetta's physigue-Been solidly built from his arrival at Essendon.
Wasn't criticizing his build. Just looking out for him in the photos to see if the injury rumours were false.

Wasn't criticizing his build. Just looking out for him in the photos to see if the injury rumours were false.

Never implied that - Just made the point that he was one of the young players ( drafted at that time ) who had a fairly developed body.

We need a spy to see if he is entering the high intensity drills.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dempsey unfortunatly hasnt come back in shape. Needs to lose a few kilos.

Jetta looks in super nick and bigger, maybe midfield time. This guy better do something, all this talent, seems like he pushes himself and has a great physique (no homo). What is stopping him.

Zaka looks like he can take on the world, biggest upper body, biggest quads and ripped.

Is it possible to get progress reports on the players? I.E, How much weight they have gained over the pre-season? How much taller the younger guys are etc etc...

I find it hard to find accurate info on the younger guys as they come through. For example, Zaka would have gotten a bit taller over the past few years and now surely put on about 5 kgs extra as per the photo of him running.

Almost fell out of my chair at 1:00 in the weight training video.

Excited about Melksham bulking up - watch him explode next year. He has been really restricted by his size up until this point.

is it just me, or is Hurley looking a little less defined that last season? Thought he might have done a bit more work on the upper body..

Any updates/info from those in the know?

He looks pretty much the same, though there aren't many photos of him compared to the others.

Also, you might laugh, but it's worth remembering a lot of those photos were taken in the middle of a workout, meaning the boys looked a lot bigger than they would out on the ground.

But yeah, pretty much every player already looks bigger, most in the legs, so I'd be hoping Hurley gets some of that. He mustn't be cleared for it all yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2012 Pre-Season underway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back