Training 2012 Pre-Season underway

Remove this Banner Ad

They way they look isnt the best indicator, Hurley almost has no definition on his arms its almost like he doesnt have biceps, but I think he has shown in his short career that he is still bloody strong same goes with crameri whilst he looks as big as your average footballer, the man is a beast.

Man I love our forward line with those 2 in it. Seriously any half decent crumber would have kick over 40 goals the way those 2 were crashing packs last season. Its gonna be great watching those 2 in there physical peak breaking defenders in half. Sorry getting a bit excited.:)

Dempsey looks a fair bit 'bigger' than winders who is coming back from same injury.

Would hope he slims down fairly fast...

Is that Crameri training with possibly the midfield group in pic 21? or just a drill that involves whoever. Just has Hocking, Watson in green singlets, NLM and Heppell on cramers team. I thought he wasnt meant to do any physical contact with his shoulder, must be tracking well - good signs.

I personally hope he doesnt become a midfielder or even apart of the rotations, just love him to much as the last line forward, one player ive seen beat Harry O in a one on one.

Pic 32, looks like they have photo shopped Hockings head or something hahah.

Is that Crameri training with possibly the midfield group in pic 21? or just a drill that involves whoever. Just has Hocking, Watson in green singlets, NLM and Heppell on cramers team. I thought he wasnt meant to do any physical contact with his shoulder, must be tracking well - good signs.

I personally hope he doesnt become a midfielder or even apart of the rotations, just love him to much as the last line forward, one player ive seen beat Harry O in a one on one.

Pic 32, looks like they have photo shopped Hockings head or something hahah.

Everyone beats Harry o, one on one. Harry o is the modern day Jason cloke, the third man up guru or the extra number to a contest.

Harry o is a *******

Amen to the Jetta post, looks is super shape. Arguably as good as shape as Zaka. His shoulders seem wider, his quads seem toned and big his has a 6 pack cranking (no homo). As ive said would love to see him in control of the midfield just for one game in the NAB where he leads the youngsters like Melksham, Colyer, Brown, Ekav, Merrett, ect along with guys like Lonergan, Myers to help him out but without those guys that he can rely on Hocking, Stants and Watson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monfries a curlbro.

Melksham maxing out on the bench without a spotter.

Fletcher... doing nothing.

Dean should be going more imo.

The problem with young AFL players (especially ours) is that they don't want to be bulking up properly for summer and it pisses me off. Think they're eating like crazy? Yeah right. They all look the same to me.

Monfries a curlbro.

The problem with young AFL players (especially ours) is that they don't want to be bulking up properly for summer and it pisses me off. Think they're eating like crazy? Yeah right. They all look the same to me.

But, but but ...... he and bomber just won geelong 3 flags, so its going to happen to us aswell.

Think you will find that Zaharakis looked similar in the last pre-season - Has always had a good physique since he started at EFC.

Players look a touch bigger - but posters tend to have home-erotic thought at this time of the year.

All these players look a bit bigger, it makes me think whether they are or its just the placebo effect

By placebo folks he/she means that do they seem bigger because they've been talking up the weights they've been doing or because they actually are bigger.

My answer to that is .... both!!

No way Jetta is bigger then he was this time last year, just with the inevitable end of season softening and fade he lost more then most and wasn't big at the end of the year. Not sure about Pears and Hurley.

The players that look a lot bigger are Dempsey, Melksham, Carlisle, Colyer and Heppell.

Myers looks a little slimmer if anything. Hopefully this translates to more midfield time.

Monfries a curlbro.

hahahaha

Piss take, yeah?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/127612/default.aspx
Looks like a very determined, hard working player. I like how he knew there was room for improvement in his game, and didn't give up.

With no physical activity for 5 weeks, and still being able to get those results at the combine is amazing. Running is great and clean hands is a big bonus. High hopes for this guy; can't wait to see him taking on opponents and some blistering runs on the wing.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/a/The-Bombers-are-back/8769

Another update from Essendon. Looks like they are back from their short Christmas break.

Nice to see Gumby out there and participating in a few drills. Looks like he is on track.

09_01_2012_handball_drill-l.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2012 Pre-Season underway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back