List Mgmt. 2015 general list discussion and speculation - PLEASE START NEW THREAD ON BREAKING NEWS

How did you rate Geelong's trade and free agency period?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd fit in very nicely with us then.

Think he'd be available and if so what do you think his ball park trade value might be?

Swap for the bloke who dominates against us alone....Liam Jones? What he shows against Geelong and what he puts up against 16 other clubs, with the possible exception of Richmond is as poles apart as anything i've seen.

Reports are that we were interested in Taylor Hunt last year. What's the go? Out of form, or injured? I've heard that he could be a possible delisting?

He won't get delisted. There's got to be half a dozen older, less accomplished players that will go before him. He could be a trade target and have his head turned by a team offering more opportunity though i'm not sure Richmond are the right fit. I think a team like Bulldogs where they have a good core of inside mids but lack quality off the half backline and outside run would work better for him.

Hasn't really been the same since he hurt his should 12 months ago. Was really good before that as a run with player though better suited to the likes the dangerous outside player than a player like Kennedy, Jobe or Pendelbury.

Sorry for the intrusion guys, but would there be any chance the Cats would be willing to part ways with Bundy? You have a decent depth in his position, and he is the exact type of player our list is lacking, especially after we lost Matt White. Have heard we are very interested in him.
For Dustin Martin, yes.

Nope for me. Hard as a Cats head, in and under. And being from the north Lara that's a bonus
Agree, but a fit Martin at Catland.....
Not going to happen but that is the only sort of compo I'd accept for a Bundy.

We really the need the kind of softness he brings to the contest!
I worry about what that says about Geelong then based on his last outing against us. :eek:

Anyone keen on trading Travis Varcoe, Taylor hunt and maybe one or two young players, e.g. Mitch brown?

Depends on Varcoe's season. Same for Hunt in some respects ... he seems to be on the outer. Brown is a 40/60 possibility (60 being traded).

For me Hunt, Brown, one of Stringer/Sheringham and Schroder can be put up for trade.

Cowan relisted as a rookie ... potentially Menzel too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Jeremy Howe at Half forward would be a good pick up, If Hyphon and Guthrie can have an impact with Bundy Caddy, probably just need that out and out in close ball winner to help Selwood, still say maybe Scott Selwood tagging would allow Guth to become in and under, but doubt we will ever get Martin just too many issues...

I am still keen to swap Duncan for Scott Selwood.

I would also love the cats to have a crack at Deledio from the tigers. Would take a bit to get them to sell but I think he would be a great player in a good side. Would love the run and carry he could bring.

I am still keen to swap Duncan for Scott Selwood.

I would also love the cats to have a crack at Deledio from the tigers. Would take a bit to get them to sell but I think he would be a great player in a good side. Would love the run and carry he could bring.

I'm not 100% about swapping Duncan for S Selwood. Selwood is a great player, and he is still quite young. He has had a couple of good seasons recently, but his form has been down this year. He hasn't played anywhere near his best. Duncan is a great player for us as well, and the club loves him - he wants to become a prominent leader of the team in the near future. The question is whether Selwood will be better than Duncan 2 or 3 years from now.
Deledio would be handy, but I can't see the tigers letting go of him.

Would like to keep Duncan, rather trade Varc Sheringham or Schroader plus draft pick, you sense that Dids time is up at Tigers might be time to cut their losses

Would like to keep Duncan, rather trade Varc Sheringham or Schroader plus draft pick, you sense that Dids time is up at Tigers might be time to cut their losses
The S's are not trade bait though

I'm not 100% about swapping Duncan for S Selwood. Selwood is a great player, and he is still quite young. He has had a couple of good seasons recently, but his form has been down this year. He hasn't played anywhere near his best. Duncan is a great player for us as well, and the club loves him - he wants to become a prominent leader of the team in the near future. The question is whether Selwood will be better than Duncan 2 or 3 years from now.
Deledio would be handy, but I can't see the tigers letting go of him.
So Joel and Scooter's form both down this year. Something going on methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back