List Mgmt. 2015 general list discussion and speculation - PLEASE START NEW THREAD ON BREAKING NEWS

How did you rate Geelong's trade and free agency period?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's got to be a GWS forward we can snag using our first pick. They've got half a dozen that were mid first round draft selections that can fit into the side.

But the giants wont want more draft picks. They dont want veterans or kids either. We really dont have any 22-25 year olds to deal that they would want and that we would let go.

But the giants wont want more draft picks. They dont want veterans or kids either. We really dont have any 22-25 year olds to deal that they would want and that we would let go.

Surely they'll want to spread there list a bit and they have to take three in the draft anyway. Varcoe packaged with our first round pick they might find attractive.

Surely they'll want to spread there list a bit and they have to take three in the draft anyway. Varcoe packaged with our first round pick they might find attractive.

GWS would want one of Taylor, Selwood, Christensen, Hawkins or Motlop and the cats wont trade any of them. Nor should they.

They will keep wanting early picks for at least the next 4 years. Trade a 3rd year player for an early pick etc.
It will even the list age out.

They will keep wanting early picks for at least the next 4 years. Trade a 3rd year player for an early pick etc.
It will even the list age out.

What they call an early pick and what we do are probably different. They will trade away some premium kids that want to come home but in return for top 5 or 6 draft selections which we wont have.

Maybe Jeremy Howe at Half forward would be a good pick up, If Hyphon and Guthrie can have an impact with Bundy Caddy, probably just need that out and out in close ball winner to help Selwood, still say maybe Scott Selwood tagging would allow Guth to become in and under, but doubt we will ever get Martin just too many issues...
Sounds a bit too Hokey-Pokey-ish to me :confused:
:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheringham's a rookie (I think), but if they aren't going to play Schroder don't know how they could say that with a straight face.
I was suggesting they were probably not up to the level of trade bait.

Imagine the meltdown on the Bay if we had two Selwoods Teriyakicat?
ducktales.1363971225.jpg

Just reading an article on the AFL website and it reminded me that we had the money to recruit Shaw last year... Will be intrigued to see what goes down in this trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back