List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer your attempt at solving the cryptic puzzle to mine. :thumbsu:

Jason Day = JD = Jayson Daniels is coming back to the club! OR

Golfers playing football = BJ to be reunited with Sam Fisher. And Stevie J thrown in for good measure OR

12 Nov is Jasons birthday. That is the same as Hugh Beasley from BL (hope it's not him!). Also Josh Walker of Geelong (still hope not).

Current players with initials JD = Jack Darling, Jordan De Goey and Jack Darling (yes please to any of them!) OR (and most likely)

J Day - means we've come to an arrangement for the big fella Jake?

No need to wait until 10pm, we are meeting with Josh Kelly tonight.
The Jason Day pick was about our incredible strike rate recently.....
After the Johnson trade, his management would see the writing on the wall. He received 0 time in the midfield last year and now they have their half-forward. But hey, even if Jelly stays and establishes himself in midfield, we can jump on Jack Steele who will be a star!

I don't think pick 5 would get the deal done for the contracted Kelly. 5 and next years 2nd/3rd or an experienced player who could help GWS next year like Geary or Gilbert perhaps. Don't think Faz would have much chance of getting a game with them. Remember GWS were desperate to get pick 2 in 2013 to draft Kelly and he's done nothing to hurt his value.

Rice Jelly looks pretty good!

Almond-Rice-Jelly.jpg

Golfers playing football = BJ to be reunited with Sam Fisher. And Stevie J thrown in for good measure OR

12 Nov is Jasons birthday. That is the same as Hugh Beasley from BL (hope it's not him!). Also Josh Walker of Geelong (still hope not).

Current players with initials JD = Jack Darling, Jordan De Goey and Jack Darling (yes please to any of them!) OR (and most likely)

Crap, in the 15 minutes it took me to get all cryptic and solve the riddle, the bomb has been dropped! Man love for BS :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would we get jelly, Carlisle and freeman???

I don't think we will be using next years first rounder if that comes off. He doesn't have a huge body of work and isn't an established player unlike Treloar, what did Hawks pay for JOR? Should be worth a similar amount.

Jason Day ? Has had a great year, Has won a Major, is from Sydney I think
Now there's a REAL swing man

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If Kelly was interested in coming here, I wonder if we could get into Treloar deal somehow.

PIES
In: Treloar, 3rd round pick
Out: Freeman, 2015 & 2016 first round

SAINTS
In: Kelly & Freeman
Out: pick 5 & a player (unsure of what quality)

GWS
In: pick 5, 2015 & 2016 first round from pies, player from saints
Out: Treloar, Kelly & 3rd round pick.

First ever hypothetical. I'm sure we could send future second or third to pies or GWS to help things out too. Just a thought.

EDIT: not expecting Kelly to be at saints as Treloar leaving means Kelly will actually get more game time. But the above scenario COULD work, with some tinkering.

Last edited:

Here I was, hoping for the return of my favourite childhood player, Jason Trianidis

Jelly for next years first
Freeman for next years second
Swap 5 and 24 for 10 and 16
16 for Carlisle
Draft Matho with 10, Rice, and upgrade Sincs.
IF we somehow manage that two more people will have to be moved off the list. Assuming Ray and ?

I don't think we will be using next years first rounder if that comes off. He doesn't have a huge body of work and isn't an established player unlike Treloar, what did Hawks pay for JOR? Should be worth a similar amount.
???
Kelly is contracted, hasn't had a shitload of injuries, and hasn't shown anything to suggest he wasn't worth being drafted high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back