List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

J
I am extremely wary of giving any critical info away, but in terms of Kelly I'm not confident. Anything can happen though. Other than that, although we have made a number of enquiries I can't see any other players other than Carlisle and freeman making their way to Seaford. Which is not a bad thing at all as we keep a first rounder
Just a side question for you Loading .
Are our guys a frustrated buch or emotional about dealing with Essendon .Or is it all very even and clinical ?

Given that the Treloar deal is rumoured to be the Pies first rounds from this year and next, the Pies would seem to not have much left to offer the Lions for Aish.

they apparently have a heap of second rounders- up to 4 according to SEN. Freeman, Seedsman, and I can't remember the other. Seedsman possibly. They said that they would send 2 up to Brissy so they could get all their local academy kids in. Works in their favour as the go home factor isn't there.

Dodoro points out that the Power handed over their first and second round picks in last year's draft to lock away Patrick Ryder. "Last year we got a first and second round pick for Paddy Ryder. Jake's three or four years younger so we'd imagine that that's opening bids," Dodoro said. "Unfortunately he wants to leave and we want to remunerated appropriately."
Ryder is a completely different type of player. He is a ruckman / KPP with elite agility. He was consistently in the club top 10 (except when the number of matches he played was significantly reduced through injury). He was contracted when Port sought a trade and the first and second round picks on offer were late picks (picks #17 and #37 [equivalent to pick #9]).

Carlisle is a tall defender. He is uncontracted. He has only appeared in the club best and fairest top 10 once in his career. As a contracted player his trade value might be a late first round pick (Pick #17ish), but as he is uncontracted, St Kilda can expect to pay less than this. Dodoro's bargaining power is significantly weakened. His claiming that pick #5 is fair compensation is a psychological trick used by shonky salespeople to try and inflate the price of their wares. The anchoring effect is when one extreme is used to frame another's perspective. A used car salesman tells you how much this car sells for when brand new, so you get an inflated perception of its true value, this way the price he has in mind to sell the car is now also inflated. The Saints recruiters will not be taken in by such cheap tricks. Dodoro can threaten to send Carlisle to the draft if an agreement can not be made with St Kilda, but in this instance the Essendon football club will gain no compensation for losing Carlisle (against Carlisle's wishes).

Dangerfield was traded to Geelong for less than what Essendon are asking for Carlisle(out of contact)

Now Essendon claim to have suitors who are willing to pay higher than the #5 pick - there are only three clubs who have higher picks: Carlton, Brisbane and Gold Coast and I sincerely doubt these clubs are not already committed to nabbing the best available in the draft.
If Essendon mean that other suitors are willing to pay with lesser picks to a total value exceeding pick five then it means that Essendon are willing to negotiate with lesser picks - which is exactly what St Kilda want.

How can he send him to the Draft in November when his contract with Essendon ends at the end of October?

Oh Essendon. How embarrassing :straining: :D

Agree 100%. Think it is prob about time not the club but Anthony McConville his Manager came out and made it quite clear that Carlisle is going one place & one place only the Saints.
IIRC Ryder's Mgment were very vocal in the press last year about Ryder moving to Port. He threatened PSD, made it clear would go nowwhere else & even played the Dons feeding their players unknown drugs card.
In fact I think they kept mentioning the fact that Ryder was having a baby or had just had one & they were worried about health ramifications.
Carlisle & his agent can shut Dodoro & Essendons crap down pretty quickly & hopefully it happens ASAP
Further to earlier post I am at the stage where I just wish Paul Connors (or lesser extent Pickering) were Carlisles Manager. Connors would be so far on the front foot esp after the Dodo leaked lies it would be carnage!

Hows about we get involved in the Seedsman trade:
Stk give: Pick 5, Pick 24, 2016 2nd Rounder
Stk get: Pick 9, Pick 13, Freeman

Coll give: Seedsman, Freeman
Coll get: Pick 24, 2016 2nd Rounder

Adelaide give: Pick 9, Pick 13
Adelaide get: Pick 5, Seedsman

Alternatively,
Coll give: Freeman, Seedsman
Coll get: Pick 24, 2016 2nd Rounder

Stk give: Pick 24, 2016 2nd Rounder
Stk get: Freeman, Pick 28

Adelaide give: Pick 28
Adelaide get: Seedsman

and Josh Bruce for Jesse white..... :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodo being caught out on a lie by the media is the best thing that could have happened. Nothing they say will look credible anymore.
They've publicly made themselves look foolish. Again.
Oh wait, here's Dildodo coming now getting ready for his next Herald Sun interview....
8iG6Gp68T.jpg

Dodo being caught out on a lie by the media is the best thing that could have happened. Nothing they say will look credible anymore.
They've publicly made themselves look foolish. Again.
You'd have to think this sort of stuff can only help us if we get to mediation :thumbsu:

Massive embarrassment, his breaking news story lasted twenty ******* minutes before it was reported as inaccurate. He'll be furious at whoever leaked that to him.

Does Tom share a desk with Timmy Watson at Ch 7 HQ?

The propaganda arm of the EFC may have burnt his colleague badly

Essendon should be investigated for this. If they put out a leak claiming to be a Richmond rep then they should be hit with a trade banhammer 10 times the size of the one the Swans copped.

Dodgy campaigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back