List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are working on a lot of things now for the futuretrade periods, as we are making Essendon sweat on Carlisle...which appears to be working. A deal with the expansion clubs is imminent. Treloar deal is set to happen and aish will be at pies 100%, Howe and Kennedy will swap places and if I see another person mention acres in a trade I will rip my hair out.
Are you Bald yet?;)

Seems to us like Essendon are just trying to drive up Carlisle's value. We don't need another KPP.

Sorry to stick my head in but just wondering what your mob have offered for Carlisle so far?[/QUOTE

To be honest I don't think anyone really knows, our club is not trading through the media like Essendon, and for the life me don't know why they're doing it.

They only want pick 5 so if they accept anything else they will look incompetent.

Seems to us like Essendon are just trying to drive up Carlisle's value. We don't need another KPP.

Sorry to stick my head in but just wondering what your mob have offered for Carlisle so far?

Speculation was we have offered our second round with highest being second round + player, strictly stating 5 is not on the table for him, but we are seeing about using it to downgrade. There is also a sizable contract, in excess of 700k pa across 4 years.

Essendon have towed the line of pick 5 or comparable value to pick 5, the rest seems to be playing out in the media and filled with half truths and misrepresentations of all and sundry.

The way the Injectors have treated Carlisle when he was playing for them (along with all the other pincushions) was a disgrace!
The way the Injectors are treating Carlisle now, when he has walked away from them genuinely shows how much they care about him or anyone else that leaves the CULT.

Jake really holds the key to this impass. He can simply refuse to go anywhere else other than us.
A statement to the media "I will only play for the Saints" will stop all of this rubbish in it's tracks.

End of story. PSD it is with our massive contract for one year.
Anyone else care to match it.... Nah, didn't think so!

Come on down Jakeyboy and we you'll be passing the ball to JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree 100%. Think it is prob about time not the club but Anthony McConville his Manager came out and made it quite clear that Carlisle is going one place & one place only the Saints.
IIRC Ryder's Mgment were very vocal in the press last year about Ryder moving to Port. He threatened PSD, made it clear would go nowwhere else & even played the Dons feeding their players unknown drugs card.
In fact I think they kept mentioning the fact that Ryder was having a baby or had just had one & they were worried about health ramifications.
Carlisle & his agent can shut Dodoro & Essendons crap down pretty quickly & hopefully it happens ASAP

i dont think they were ever interested think it was just a Journo Ploy to get a story

Then someone should take the injectors to task over it. We all knew it was crap, and I'm sure nobody lost any sleep with it all, but they should be told to pull their collective heads in.

Anderson now reporting on SEN that Richmond are not interested in Carlisle
Yeh, heard that & seemed categorical. They then went on to talk about Essendon telling lies & it not being first time...but then excused it by saying it is trade period!
Hopefully everyone will be seeing Dodo/Dons for what they are

i dont think they were ever interested think it was just a Journo Ploy to get a story

Yeah that's pretty much what he said. Essendon just lied about it to try to get his value up. Nothing makes you look more credible than lying in the media and getting caught out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are working on a lot of things now for the futuretrade periods, as we are making Essendon sweat on Carlisle...which appears to be working. A deal with the expansion clubs is imminent. Treloar deal is set to happen and aish will be at pies 100%, Howe and Kennedy will swap places and if I see another person mention acres in a trade I will rip my hair out.

It was suggested we were in discussion with jelly last night. I'm sure we are close to 0% of getting him, but have you heard anything? Or have you been gagged on that one like Brian? ;)

Anything else other than Carlisle na freeman likely to come up?

It was suggested we were in discussion with jelly last night. I'm sure we are close to 0% of getting him, but have you heard anything? Or have you been gagged on that one like Brian? ;)

Anything else other than Carlisle na freeman likely to come up?
I am extremely wary of giving any critical info away, but in terms of Kelly I'm not confident. Anything can happen though. Other than that, although we have made a number of enquiries I can't see any other players other than Carlisle and freeman making their way to Seaford. Which is not a bad thing at all as we keep a first rounder

We are working on a lot of things now for the futuretrade periods, as we are making Essendon sweat on Carlisle...which appears to be working. A deal with the expansion clubs is imminent. Treloar deal is set to happen and aish will be at pies 100%,

Given that the Treloar deal is rumoured to be the Pies first rounds from this year and next, the Pies would seem to not have much left to offer the Lions for Aish.

Agree 100%. Think it is prob about time not the club but Anthony McConville his Manager came out and made it quite clear that Carlisle is going one place & one place only the Saints.
IIRC Ryder's Mgment were very vocal in the press last year about Ryder moving to Port. He threatened PSD, made it clear would go nowwhere else & even played the Dons feeding their players unknown drugs card.
In fact I think they kept mentioning the fact that Ryder was having a baby or had just had one & they were worried about health ramifications.
Carlisle & his agent can shut Dodoro & Essendons crap down pretty quickly & hopefully it happens ASAP
Yes like this
I can think of 700,00 reasons to be on the front foot .

Hows about we get involved in the Seedsman trade:
Stk give: Pick 5, Pick 24, 2016 2nd Rounder
Stk get: Pick 9, Pick 13, Freeman

Coll give: Seedsman, Freeman
Coll get: Pick 24, 2016 2nd Rounder

Adelaide give: Pick 9, Pick 13
Adelaide get: Pick 5, Seedsman

Alternatively,
Coll give: Freeman, Seedsman
Coll get: Pick 24, 2016 2nd Rounder

Stk give: Pick 24, 2016 2nd Rounder
Stk get: Freeman, Pick 28