List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its easy to understand but downright incompetent list management.
It's easy to understand downright incompetent hand wringing.

I trust our list management to know what's likely to be available at pick 15, what our priority needs are and if they judge Jed to be the best available for our needs with pick 15 that's absolutely responsible list management.

Who better can we realistically have a chance of snaring with 15?

For those interested, here are Anderson's detailed VFL stats from this year
http://www.foxsportspulse.com/team_...=192149957&client=1-118-10469-339767-20320228

From 15 games, kicked 25 goals (6 times highest goal kicker) and was named in the bests 6 times. Mind you, this is for Box Hill who finished 1st on the ladder, meaning it would be harder to crack into the bests.
When was the last time any team traded their first round pick for a VFL star? :stern look

2 more for the ignore list. I like to keep an open mind and hear from all points of view but you gooses are actually frothing at the mouth with fury, shit talking the club as though you're ****in experts, and providing no meaningful debate whatsoever.
As if this thread wasn't a struggle already i have to read psychopathic rantings insulting my footy club over a trade that isn't done.
**** the **** off.
Agreed I am ranting on a bit, sorry for being passionate about the club. Off to bed then.

And it's not just that. I will reiterate that Hawkthorn need our first rounder to snare Carlisle. I suggest they need to cough up a little more than just a kid who has only shown "potential" at this stage of his career for our pick 15. :stern look
You aren't supposed to make that point without also declaring that our club is run by special needs ****wits who love getting bent over and are embarrassed at being rejected by Seedsman so they are selling our souls in a disgusting display of stupidity and destroying all our lives and sending us to the brink of complete destruction.

Just a random point many may not have considered yet.

It is quite possible our recruiters have assessed the potential draftees and decided the gap between 15 and 40 is minimal. Has been said for a long time that the top end is quality but after that its all even and anything can happen.

Basti+41 to Bris for 21 still and option.

Still possible trades for Currie, Black and McKenzie.

Its a different and interesting year, doubly so with the new points system. At some point we need to put faith in the people the club pays good money to, to make the right decisions.
That's a stupid way to recruit.. They reckon the dart & dart board method is much better..

You aren't supposed to make that point without also declaring that our club is run by special needs *******s who love getting bent over and are embarrassed at being rejected by Seedsman so they are selling our souls in a disgusting display of stupidity and destroying all our lives and sending us to the brink of complete destruction.
Jon Hay say hello ;)

Mistakes get made when you get desperate.

LuvtheKangas I suggest a new avatar.

muppet-style.jpg

2 more for the ignore list. I like to keep an open mind and hear from all points of view but you gooses are actually frothing at the mouth with fury, shit talking the club as though you're ****in experts, and providing no meaningful debate whatsoever.
As if this thread wasn't a struggle already i have to read psychopathic rantings insulting my footy club over a trade that isn't done.
**** the **** off.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...ency-news-thread.1111869/page-3#post-41548928 ;)

You aren't supposed to make that point without also declaring that our club is run by special needs *******s who love getting bent over and are embarrassed at being rejected by Seedsman so they are selling our souls in a disgusting display of stupidity and destroying all our lives and sending us to the brink of complete destruction.
Talk about ranting Jesus, relax dude lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** the **** off.

Geese.

The ignore option is very handy this time of year. There are certain posters who I just block between September & Feb.

How were Cunners, Atleys and BJ's stats when they went back to the 2's?
Ben Jacobs was racking up games in excess of 30 disposals and remind me of how many VFL games Ats and Cunners have played?

Might want to try a different player comparison.

Would you expect a first round pick for Ben Jacobs? Did it cost us a first round pick for Ben Jacobs?

No one is saying that we shouldn't be trying to trade for Anderson, but as pointed out when do clubs use their first round picks on unproven players that have been in the system for 3 years?
Exactly. He fills a need for us and sounds like he's up for the change of club, fantastic.

As far as Seedsman goes f*** him he chose Adelaide.

what about:

Which option would people consider the better deal?

A/ Anderson + pick #25 for pick #15

B/ Anderson + pick #41 for pick #15

C/ Anderson + pick #23 for pick #15

D/ Anderson + picks #39 and #41 for pick #15

E/ Anderson for pick #52

No one is saying that we shouldn't be trying to trade for Anderson, but as pointed out when do clubs use their first round picks on unproven players that have been in the system for 3 years?
Ok here's an analogy for you;

Mr Tatts Lotto says to you "Roosurgence I can guarantee you the first 4 drawn numbers for this weekends Tatts lotto for $50 and the other 2 numbers you have are to be 'luck of the draw' or you can have this slick pick for $50 where all 6 numbers are to be 'luck of the draw'.. which one would you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back