List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Hawthorn say he was worth a pick between 20 and 25, surely the ambit claim is suppose to work that they say 20 to 25 and we get him for 30 to 35, or is this a bit like the best 22 is not 22?
No a jurno looking for a scoop said that..
Hey Sherm, you do remember what picks Fyfe and Ablett went at?;)
Yeah I do and whats the chance of us picking up one in this draft? none with a FS ;)
I was actually talking from an ability POV brother

Last edited:
Didn't Hawthorn say he was worth a pick between 20 and 25, surely the ambit claim is suppose to work that they say 20 to 25 and we get him for 30 to 35, or is this a bit like the best 22 is not 22?
Reverse negotiation. I'll tell you what I want and you give me more - North Melbourne Trading Strategy 2016.

Response from Hawthorn..... give us Pick 15 eventhough we wanted a Pick in the 20's so we can land our target. You have no power North, hand it over because we want Carlisle.

Reverse negotiation. I'll tell you what I want and you give me more - North Melbourne Trading Strategy 2016.

Response from Hawthorn..... give us Pick 15 eventhough we wanted a Pick in the 20's so we can land our target. You have no power North, hand it over because we want Carlisle.
We don't have a pick in the 20's

Some people making fools of themselves in this thread. Mostly roosurgence and deadeyeroo. I'm going to remember all the bs you guys are saying and remind you in a years time if we get andrerson.
And you can bet I'll remind you if it doesnt work out buttsauce. I can only think what you were doing when you created that username

Some people making fools of themselves in this thread. Mostly roosurgence and deadeyeroo. I'm going to remember all the bs you guys are saying and remind you in a years time if we get andrerson.
Foolish is paying Pick 15 for an unproven fringe player and I don't care how shit people think the draft is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep VFL stats are the key indicator of a prayers worth :rolleyes:

Ask yourself why he has such impressive VFL stats? Normally means you aren't good enough to make the AFL side.

Don't use Garner as a comparison, because as soon as he was over his injury concerns he was straight into our 22.
Yeah we have blokes like Sam Gibson in our best 22. Hawthorn don't.

You can't say someone isn't worth pick 15 until you see the end result. You are just guessing and guessing badly I might add.
So are you buttsauce, you're all guessing he can take to next step.

Name me 5 players who have been to 2 clubs and then taken off to be a quality player at their third?

You're wasting your oxygen mate, (if) we give up pick 15 in this shitful draft for a 21yr old tackling machine, with speed and a skill set that is exactly what we need because unfortunately he got pneumonia and was in a coma for 5 days (pfft what a softie not playing with a little cold) in his first couple of years and then got stuck behind duds like Mitchell, Lewis, Smith, Burgoyne and co on their way to a 3-peat then we may miss out on the next Ablett or Fyfe eh?

The chances of snaring a once in a lifetime player with the time honoured pick 15 just far out weigh a ready made AFL footballer with the skill set we're screaming out for.. so NO DEAL!!!
Haha mate I missed out on a seat on the Jacobs Jalopee(?) and other bandwagons so if this goes through I think we'll have to claim the first seats on the Anderson Airliner(TM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back