List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitchen sink at Bennell.

Big preseason for Nielson.

Need some more speed in the back line key positions.

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed that Wood, Garner, Fortham, Turner, Dumont, Brown improve greatly.

Polish is what we are really missing.
When finals inevitably open up, we didn't have the outside players with polish to finish off.

Games out of Wells would help

Bastinac and 2nd round pick for Bennell

Bastinac and Black and 3rd round pick for McCarthy (gws)

So who's spot is up for grabs in the team?

Firrito? going around again?
Gibson? ask me 5 weeks ago yes but his finals series was great locks down on his man.
Jacobs? Great lockdown player.
Swallow? Has been solid enough and is the captain.
JZ? well he has been underwhelming and doesn't do enough IMO, but he wont be going anywhere.
Cunners, NDS, Higgo, Harvey, Tarrant, Atley, Wright, Goldy... no no no no and more no...
Hansen? I dont think so
ST? tough call this one.
Waite, Petrie Brown? Probably not but brown needs to pull his finger out.
LT? been disappointing.
Nahas? very likely, tires hard though
Turner, Garner? both looking like nice prospects
There are a few others

Mcmahon is probably done
Currie might look elsewhere, he is there as backup only
Majak? might look elsewhere, i would like to keep him as backup.
Black? This bloke shits me no end, can we try playing him in defence?

thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gone
Grima, Adams and McMahon (Retired)
Nahas(R), Wallace(R) and Warren(R) (Delist)
Currie (Trade or Delist)

we need another Key Tall back (maybe Durdin but probably too young or Tippett?) so Scottie can play third tall, this would mean the end for Micky unless he is happy playing at Werribee and for North in round 23.

we need Wells to stand up

we need to head to the draft again and recruit for medium to long term (outside mids).

only trade/delist Harper, McKenzie or Wood if it gives us a ready made best 22 footballer, if not persevere.

we don't need to sell the farm for one player. If we can get a Bennell on the cheap so be it, but our next two first rounders and two players, crickey is Brad in his last year of a contract? ;)

Proud of the boys - we got screwed tonight big time. Regardless Of what the club says I know they are seething internally. Realistically - all we need is wells super fit, Lindsay fit and not carrying an injury and Bennell. If we get this along with the continued development of players I really think we can win it next year. We have to finish top 4

Proud of the boys - we got screwed tonight big time. Regardless Of what the club says I know they are seething internally. Realistically - all we need is wells super fit, Lindsay fit and not carrying an injury and Bennell. If we get this along with the continued development of players I really think we can win it next year. We have to finish top 4

I do agree but what price do we pay for Bennell?

gone
Grima, Adams and McMahon (Retired)
Nahas(R), Wallace(R) and Warren(R) (Delist)
Currie (Trade or Delist)

we need another Key Tall back (maybe Durdin but probably too young or Tippett?) so Scottie can play third tall, this would mean the end for Micky unless he is happy playing at Werribee and for North in round 23.

we need Wells to stand up

we need to head to the draft again and recruit for medium to long term (outside mids).

only trade/delist Harper, McKenzie or Wood if it gives us a ready made best 22 footballer, if not persevere.

we don't need to sell the farm for one player. If we can get a Bennell on the cheap so be it, but our next two first rounders and two players, crickey is Brad in his last year of a contract? ;)

Ok lets see here,

I would rather have ST playing for Werribee rather than Firrito.

Wells is a luxury not something we can go into next season thinking too much about, his whole career has been start stop and he has done next to nothing last 2 years, if he comes good then thats a bonus.

I think Wood is a keeper, the rest not so sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back