List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I know he's young, but I was really hoping to pick up a guy established 24-27 that could help us win a premiership this coming year in the midfield.

Bennell and Howe :(

get Jed Anderson in. upside bigger than any of our youngsters.

Yeah rightio, you do understand that we do have some quality on the list in their early 20's or late teens.

33 games.

In his first 15 played a pivitol role in a winning final. Has become a lock in our 22 off basically no preseason in two years.

257473-2d631b56-35c4-11e4-a5a3-257a79d5c9ca.jpg

9th game, basically keeps us in a final in the second quarter.

11th game, fends a bloke of showing the strength to do it, then has a classy snap to score a clutch goal.

Was injured for a million years so also playing on no real preseason.

upload_2015-10-12_9-53-0.png \

And that is only 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i
If we get Anderson for our third I'll do a lap of Arden Street naked.

Hawks will surely not even entertain anything less than a second, which ours is probably still unders.
if cats are giving up pick 9 and 28 for danger, there is no way anderson is worth a second round pick. hawks are dreaming

i

if cats are giving up pick 9 and 28 for danger, there is no way anderson is worth a second round pick. hawks are dreaming
Unfortunately being contracted for next year they hold some power here. This automatically pushed the cost up from his real 'value'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back