List Mgmt. 2016 Father Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez. So in his Age Group at the Moment he is a Potential Number 1 Pick? But still got a Few Years to go and I dare say been many his age Highly Rated that did not go High or Even Drafted
I wouldn't go that far, but he is leaps and bounds ahead of other 13 year olds.
He has maturity for his age and you can tell just by talking he has a good head on his shoulders. I know the club does some work with all the potential father sons and that he has been down there a few times.

Here are some Highlights of them Both:

Just a thought, but that video on Daicos should worry those that want to see him fly under the radar. The reason being that last year the most significant knock on him was that he was purely outside. That clip showed a boy with good poise in traffic!

With the way he's adding attributes to his game if he performs at the championships he'll make it in to first round calculations, IMO.

Just a thought, but that video on Daicos should worry those that want to see him fly under the radar. The reason being that last year the most significant knock on him was that he was purely outside. That clip showed a boy with good poise in traffic!

With the way he's adding attributes to his game if he performs at the championships he'll make it in to first round calculations, IMO.
It should probably please them more than it should worry them. If either of them somehow comes into top 10 calculations it effectively means we paid a first rounder plus loose change for Treloar

Just depends how clubs rate the talent in this years draft. There are a lot of midfielders in this years draft so possibly a lot of players that play on a HBF/HFF as well. I feel the highest he could go will be second round. You think someone will do a tactical bid on him for us knowing we may not have a heap of draft picks this year.

Just depends how clubs rate the talent in this years draft. There are a lot of midfielders in this years draft so possibly a lot of players that play on a HBF/HFF as well. I feel the highest he could go will be second round. You think someone will do a tactical bid on him for us knowing we may not have a heap of draft picks this year.
But we can make the draft picks by using the points accumulation from any number very late picks.
We don't necessarily need early picks

That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world!

That would be great but still very unlikely, both would have to grow. Think of how prolific Hrovat had to be to get picked up at a similar height, and he still didn't crack the first round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should probably please them more than it should worry them. If either of them somehow comes into top 10 calculations it effectively means we paid a first rounder plus loose change for Treloar

It should definitely, but there appears to be some on here that want a bargain. Personally I want them to be the best two players available in the draft because with the 25% discount we get our bargain. If it means we lose a player out the other end to get the points currency so be it (I'll live in hope that it's Oxley).

On the basis of that video he's got the complete game if he performs v the elite of his peers.

Solid enough inside and out, good skills, talent and "AFL" development into him from a young age. That screams 1st round to me if he does the business at the champs.

The next step for him at TAC cup level is playing AFL type footy. For instance hitting the 25 metre diagonal kick into the corridor off two steps, winning ball off the back of the contest and two way running. He may already be doing some of that, but if he isn't and he adds it to his game second round is a pipe dream.

FWIW though there is a player that he reminds me of that trod a similar off broadway path and made it to the club early in the draft.

That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world!

As above I'd love it!!

It should definitely, but there appears to be some on here that want a bargain. Personally I want them to be the best two players available in the draft because with the 25% discount we get our bargain. If it means we lose a player out the other end to get the points currency so be it (I'll live in hope that it's Oxley).

On the basis of that video he's got the complete game if he performs v the elite of his peers.

Solid enough inside and out, good skills, talent and "AFL" development into him from a young age. That screams 1st round to me if he does the business at the champs.

The next step for him at TAC cup level is playing AFL type footy. For instance hitting the 25 metre diagonal kick into the corridor off two steps, winning ball off the back of the contest and two way running. He may already be doing some of that, but if he isn't and he adds it to his game second round is a pipe dream.

FWIW though there is a player that he reminds me of that trod a similar off broadway path and made it to the club early in the draft.

As above I'd love it!!
That could be a prickly pear. I know this isn't a trade thread but if Cox reaches his potential it could easily end up being one of our other rucks

Would you rather not play Footy at all?

You want to see Improvement in his Game

Would you rather not play Footy at all?

You want to see Improvement in his Game

I sometimes wonder what planet your on TD because I could not have been more forthright with my views that I want him performing and improving...

I sometimes wonder what planet your on TD because I could not have been more forthright with my views that I want him performing and improving...

but Why say you did not want that because of his Value going up?

I don't understand the whole points thing. Can someone please tell me that if we want Daicos we can get him? If we somehow miss out on the next incarnation of Daicos Magic I will just about give the game away.

I am Autistic so I just might

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Father Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back