List Mgmt. 2016 Father Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Blessing in disguise? Could get him for peanuts if that's the case.

Shit rule anyway how other teams can bid on a father/son forcing to up the pick used, Firstly the 100 gamer has to have a son, second that son has to play footy, third the kid needs to be good enough to make the grade. It all evens out in the end so they should have left it the way it was.

Shit rule anyway how other teams can bid on a father/son forcing to up the pick used, Firstly the 100 gamer has to have a son, second that son has to play footy, third the kid needs to be good enough to make the grade. It all evens out in the end so they should have left it the way it was.

Make it 1 game to qualify.

Everyone will be busy with their own.

Jet Buckley
Ayce Buckley

They have the pedigree

Not for coaching.
Let's have 15 years of great play, before we rattle that cage.
Bringing in young talent, first step
Make hem happy second step
Playing great football that's their step

Could Brown be the next Ben Kennedy? He was also considered to be a midfielder who could rack up the ball. He was drafted in the second round, but so far hasn't proved himself in the league.

I am more excited about Daicos at the moment, who has an uncanny goal sense and an awareness that clever players have around them that can be developed into a gun midfielder with coaching.
Brown the new Kennedy and you haven't even seen Brown play.. :rolleyes:

Could Brown be the next Ben Kennedy? He was also considered to be a midfielder who could rack up the ball. He was drafted in the second round, but so far hasn't proved himself in the league.

I am more excited about Daicos at the moment, who has an uncanny goal sense and an awareness that clever players have around them that can be developed into a gun midfielder with coaching.

Your description of Daicos is how Kennedy was described as a junior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just love hearing the Daicos name again. Let's grab Josh this year, have the hysteria that goes with another Daicos at Collingwood for a year then wait a couple of years for the hysteria to mount again when he starts to announce himself as elite and then Nick comes along.

Could be a fun couple of years for those that were disciples of Daicos.

Not to forget that Gavin Brown was pretty much my favourite player as a kid also.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Father Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back