List Mgmt. 2016 Father Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

For what it's worth I've been doing a bit of work with some guys who do scouting and recruiting and they say give me Daicos over Brown any day of the week.

Not my opinion but they know their stuff. They did mention Brown isn't a great disposer of the ball while Daicos is very clean like his dad.

For what it's worth I've been doing a bit of work with some guys who do scouting and recruiting and they say give me Daicos over Brown any day of the week.

Not my opinion but they know their stuff. They did mention Brown isn't a great disposer of the ball while Daicos is very clean like his dad.

What Work do you do?

What I read sounds about right. Daicos is the one that seems to have more Upside and Browns Disposal lacks Hurt Factor

From what I've seen its obvious Brown's disposal is the weakest of his traits. But his courage, speed and game sense makes up for it. He's not going to hit 40-50 meter passes, but he knows his limitations when kicking. He can hit the short kicks he's just not damaging by foot.

Well, 3 and a half.

But yes, it is a fair bit of time to fill in...

and With the Forecast you could be seen a Bit of a Idiot going to the Footy Tommorow Night

Cheers for the info mate. Well done on the work. Scouting would defs be one of my dream jobs.

I would. Definitely worth a look Dave. :D:D

You might even skip the draft all together.

Lol. You're a morally bankrupt crazy Spartan.

P.S spending a couple of nights in Sparta (Mystra) in 2 weeks.

My son played Colts with both. Ranks Callum higher ATM. Josh does have beautiful disposal, even back then.

Lol. You're a morally bankrupt crazy Spartan.

P.S spending a couple of nights in Sparta (Mystra) in 2 weeks.

Morally bankrupt? No, just been married for a long time and am a huge admirer of the female form. Haven't been to a strip joint in years.

p.s. So jealous. Where else you going? Would love to going there. Hopefully next year I'll have a chance to go too.

Make sure you put up some pics for us to drool over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morally bankrupt? No, just been married for a long time and am a huge admirer of the female form. Haven't been to a strip joint in years.

p.s. So jealous. Where else you going? Would love to going there. Hopefully next year I'll have a chance to go too.

Make sure you put up some pics for us to drool over.

Just joshin mate.

I'll be driving all over Greece, my Better Half is 50% Spartan (the part of her I fear) so we're catching up with family. The last couple of weeks I'll be staying on a hill top villa in Lefkas. :) then a few nights in Rome/Florence and back home. I'll post some pics. :thumbsu::)

Just joshin mate.

I'll be driving all over Greece, my Better Half is 50% Spartan (the part of her I fear) so we're catching up with family. The last couple of weeks I'll be staying on a hill top villa in Lefkas. :) then a few nights in Rome/Florence and back home. I'll post some pics. :thumbsu::)

That sounds brilliant. More jealous.

So Going by Knightmare Report that Brown can get the ball but there not much Hurt Factor but he Always Try, Tough at the Ball and Does have some Speed.

Sounds a like a Faster Blair

http://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_/id/16235926/knighmare-afl-draft-wrap-brodie-standout-vic-country

Brown for a small attacks the ball well, run all day and is reasonably quick (plays midfield in/out and forward). Ball use by foot is suspect.

Daicos is a nice user and has some pace but is very outside.

Both late draft I would consider. If they receive early-mid draft interest I'd pass at this stage.

Both have improved this year, and with the pedigree I wouldn't completely discount.

Brown for a small attacks the ball well, run all day and is reasonably quick (plays midfield in/out and forward). Ball use by foot is suspect.

Both late draft I would consider. If they receive early-mid draft interest I'd pass at this stage.

Both have improved this year, and with the pedigree I wouldn't completely discount.

How good are Brown/Daicos as small forwards? Or is their best position midfield at the moment.

Have to say a small midfielder with suspect footskills isn't that appealing for our team

If we could combine their qualities into one player we would really have something.

And we don't need more Suspect Kicks on the List

Well we need more Outside then Inside Mids

Pick 30 would be the Highest I would go on either one

How good are Brown/Daicos as small forwards? Or is their best position midfield at the moment.

Have to say a small midfielder with suspect footskills isn't that appealing for our team

Both play a combination of midfield and forward.

They'd probably both need to be forwards or wings for Collingwood if picked. And that's probably where they are both better suited anyway.

Brown was more a forward last year and is becoming more a midfielder this year, so he can do both. Up forward... He'll bring the pressure. Some like his finishing ability but I haven't been all that excited by it - nothing freakish and some inconsistency finishing. He's a real trier which isn't ideal in a forward, but he appears likely to get the most out of himself. So it will be interesting to see given his good numbers up the field, what he can achieve.

Daicos has good quickness, nice user to target. Can finish. Ok but not terrific tackler. Able but not freakish crumber. What is lacking up forward is that dominant ground ball winning ability.

They're both on the improve, but I want more improvement from both by seasons end to be more comfortable if I was to select either/both of them.

If we could combine their qualities into one player we would really have something.

Also a shame you can't tack on 10cm on them both while you're at it - Daicos (178cm) and Brown (177cm).

Both play a combination of midfield and forward.

They'd probably both need to be forwards or wings for Collingwood if picked. And that's probably where they are both better suited anyway.

Brown was more a forward last year and is becoming more a midfielder this year, so he can do both. Up forward... He'll bring the pressure. Some like his finishing ability but I haven't been all that excited by it - nothing freakish and some inconsistency finishing. He's a real trier which isn't ideal in a forward, but he appears likely to get the most out of himself. So it will be interesting to see given his good numbers up the field, what he can achieve.

Daicos has good quickness, nice user to target. Can finish. Ok but not terrific tackler. Able but not freakish crumber. What is lacking up forward is that dominant ground ball winning ability.

They're both on the improve, but I want more improvement from both by seasons end to be more comfortable if I was to select either/both of them.

Also a shame you can't tack on 10cm on them both while you're at it - Daicos (178cm) and Brown (177cm).

So in your Rating you have both as Rookie Picks at Best at the Moment?

So in your Rating you have both as Rookie Picks at Best at the Moment?

They're both seen by AFL clubs as probably mid-draft selections who will come into the frame second round onwards if they play good footy through the second half of the season.

I just don't rate them as highly being sub 180cm types with incomplete games and a lack of a clear best position they project to play to an AFL standard.

They're both seen by AFL clubs as probably mid-draft selections who will come into the frame second round onwards if they play good footy through the second half of the season.

I just don't rate them as highly being sub 180cm types with incomplete games and a lack of a clear best position they project to play to an AFL standard.

I am with you being Sub-180cm Types does turn me off a Little Bit. As I think those types don't have Huge Upside. IF They don't make it early then most likely won't make it.

Well I want to see more of them before I make any Clear calls on both

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Father Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back