List Mgmt. 2016 Free Agency/Trades/Draft thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched him closely today. Has no ability to move laterally. Very slow with a weird running style. Wont play a game for the afc. Bookmark it.

Yeah that is pretty much the consensus.. how long we do have left on his contract?

His father was deported to nz this year , he travels over frequently though the year to see him , I reckon that might rule out clubs west of Melbourne. I'm sure he will be tabled some generous offers, we too have a fair amount of cap space and plentry will go his way following a stellar year called with b&f , AA and likely top 3 in Brownlow after 7th last year

His father was deported to nz this year , he travels over frequently though the year to see him , I reckon that might rule out clubs west of Melbourne. I'm sure he will be tabled some generous offers, we too have a fair amount of cap space and plentry will go his way following a stellar year called with b&f , AA and likely top 3 in Brownlow after 7th last year

1.2m per year for 6 years is an offer that will take some turning down.

The is no way we would even be interested in Martin the person. Think about it people, this is the AFC, as great a player as Martin is there is no way the Crows would show interest.

I would be stoked if true but at the same time would hope like hell Dustin stays on the straight and narrow while at the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1.2m per year for 6 years is an offer that will take some turning down.
I agree , however I reckon RFC would table one pretty close , we re exiting quite a few players this year , and with a long term deal , it can be fattened up at the end. TBH I'm surprised that the crows could do that , you have re signed some big name players that would consume a fair slice of tpp

So we could waste another first round pick?

Lot of question marks over our last two first round picks.

How is Milera wasted? Debuted in his first season and is tracking well.

Doedee was a pick from leftfield but how the **** can you call it wasted. He's shown some really good signs in the magoos and reads the flight of the ball exceptionally well.

King of ****ing hyperbole!

2014 - Lever

I agree , however I reckon RFC would table one pretty close , we re exiting quite a few players this year , and with a long term deal , it can be fattened up at the end. TBH I'm surprised that the crows could do that , you have re signed some big name players that would consume a fair slice of tpp

I don't think Martin is going anywhere if Richmond want to retain him, only question mark is on if perhaps he's seen as expendable.

Probably has the most trade currency at your club apart from Rance, Riewolt would be 3rd.

How is Milera wasted? Debuted in his first season and is tracking well.

Doedee was a pick from leftfield but how the **** can you call it wasted. He's shown some really good signs in the magoos and reads the flight of the ball exceptionally well.

King of ******* hyperbole!

2014 - Lever

Milera is struggling to get enough touches at SANFL level. Every touch is pure class but if he can't accumulate in the SANFL what hope does he have in the AFL?

Also Lever wasn't in the last 2 which is what I'm referring to, so irrelevant.

Watching the man very closely , I can't imagine Dusty is the type of character that would be very comfortable outside of his social circles in Melbourne. In any case if it came down to it , you would expect we would match any deal tabled and you'd need to cough up a deal Similar to what was demanded from Geelong for Dangerfield

You didn't think this through very well did you? ;)

I don't think Martin is going anywhere if Richmond want to retain him, only question mark is on if perhaps he's seen as expendable.

Probably has the most trade currency at your club apart from Rance, Riewolt would be 3rd.
Dusty and Rance would be seen as the least expendable , never mind his marketability as possibly the most popular player. He will be offered a considerable long term contract and I reckon he is fairly comfortable in his surrounds at punt rd which Is pretty important to him

Milera is struggling to get enough touches at SANFL level. Every touch is pure class but if he can't accumulate in the SANFL what hope does he have in the AFL?

Was watching Milera today. Someone needs to tell him to go for the farken ball. He stands back and waits for it to come to him which given an oval shaped ball isn't too often.

I included Lever because he was in our last few 1st round picks.

So, just to get it straight, you think that Milera, who debuted in his first season and who just turned 19, is a wasted pick?

So we could waste another first round pick?

Lot of question marks over our last two first round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back