List Mgmt. 2016 Free Agency/Trades/Draft thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specifically what do you think we've done right? Sorry in advance for either not reading all your posts ever (it feels like I have) and/or wasting your time. I know how important your time is.

Well our recruiting overall has been excellent, I don't think anyone can deny that.

Bringing in Pods as a coach has been paying huge dividends in our defense and I've been really impressed by them this year after a shaky start.

I've been really pleased with how many players we've blooded over the past couple of years.

Bringing in Walsh to change the culture of the club was great and I really believe 'elite standards' was something he demanded rather than just a slogan. I think he was the best coaching selection we ever had.

I like that we've got a club of players who actually seem decent, no twats or thugs. We don't duck, we don't throw punches off the ball.

We've stopped dropping games to sides below us this year, which is something we struggled with for years so that's a huge tick.

There are a heap of other things but hopefully these are the examples you were looking for that I do have positive things to say.

Well our recruiting overall has been excellent, I don't think anyone can deny that.

Bringing in Pods as a coach has been paying huge dividends in our defense and I've been really impressed by them this year after a shaky start.

I've been really pleased with how many players we've blooded over the past couple of years.

Bringing in Walsh to change the culture of the club was great and I really believe 'elite standards' was something he demanded rather than just a slogan. I think he was the best coaching selection we ever had.

I like that we've got a club of players who actually seem decent, no twats or thugs. We don't duck, we don't throw punches off the ball.

We've stopped dropping games to sides below us this year, which is something we struggled with for years so that's a huge tick.

There are a heap of other things but hopefully these are the examples you were looking for that I do have positive things to say.
Post these sorts of things a little more often and people won't look to jump on you. By all means critique but a bit of balance would be refreshing.

Seriously if you think we have lacked in areas why wouldn't you say it

FfS next year is a 20 years anniversary without being in a GF I think that speaks for itself on any criticism being made unless your happy with such a record

Seriously if you think we have lacked in areas why wouldn't you say it

FfS next year is a 20 years anniversary without being in a GF I think that speaks for itself on any criticism being made unless your happy with such a record

the major problem is we have lost 4 preliminary finals.

I just want to speculate who the potential fox could be. I don't want to debate our past decade of recruiting and drafting plus our inability to win consecutive finals.

When's silly season starting? It's the only thing to get excited about these days....

In the spirit of the thread, I suggest we trade Marty to another club board.
We had traded him to the cats board for quite sometime & that was actually fun to watch.

The is no way we would even be interested in Martin the person. Think about it people, this is the AFC, as great a player as Martin is there is no way the Crows would show interest.

I would be stoked if true but at the same time would hope like hell Dustin stays on the straight and narrow while at the Crows.
mate the rumours about dusty are a load of shit. he is a good guy just shy and enjoys having a good time no different then everyone in the afl. but because he has neck tatts and is mates with swan its constant bullshit about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chocco was the guy who helped dusty most.

also in regards to dusty's kicking yes he can make a few stupid clangers but its always trying to set up play and if you have watched us this year you would understand why he wants to take risks otherwise he might fall asleep.

also in 2015 dusty was rated by champion data as the best one on one player in the comp. he would be an absolute jet in your side seeing as you blokes tackle and present but anyway what am i saying he is a spud and not the player you are looking for

mate the rumours about dusty are a load of shit. he is a good guy just shy and enjoys having a good time no different then everyone in the afl. but because he has neck tatts and is mates with swan its constant bullshit about him.
And he violently threatens women and his Dad was deported for bikie gang connections but yeah, good guy for sure.

Loves the Tigers though...other than that part where he tried to leave but no-one was really interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back