List Mgmt. 2016 Free Agency/Trades/Draft thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I included Lever because he was in our last few 1st round picks.

So, just to get it straight, you think that Milera, who debuted in his first season and who just turned 19, is a wasted pick?

I think he'll be an AFL footballer, I don't think he'll ever be regarded as first pick worthy.

Nah instead we got a spud who can't even put in a decent performance at SANFL level thrown in too, basically just Geelong wanted him off the list.

F***ing hell, why do you waste your time posting such repetitive garbage?

Every second post on here is you tearing things down. Just repetitive negativity, over and over and over again. It's so tedious.

I don't know why I'm even bothering - but Gore was fourth in their VFL B&F. He had already had a contract extension. They obviously wanted him.

So we could waste another first round pick?

CHRIST!!

Enough! You're ruining this board for everyone.

It is SO REPETITIVE AND TEDIOUS.

We all want to discuss the things that should improve. But we won 17 games this year, and you talk like we're Brisbane and we're a disaster zone. When have we wasted a first round pick??

CHRIST!!

Enough! You're ruining this board for everyone.

It is SO REPETITIVE AND TEDIOUS.

We all want to discuss the things that should improve. But we won 17 games this year, and you talk like we're Brisbane and we're a disaster zone. When have we wasted a first round pick??

1)read the entire thread before responding rather than wasting my time please
2)if you don't like what I have to say and are just going to be abusive please just put me on ignore because again, you're wasting my time.

Lot of question marks over our last two first round picks.

Okay.

You're just a troll.

I'm starting to get very suspicious that you're even a supporter. You're like none I've ever met. Milera and Doedee look excellent and to just cling to everything like it's more evidence that we've stuffed up - well, no actual supporter wants that. Only Port supporters are looking for that much evidence of us possibly failing.

Was watching Milera today. Someone needs to tell him to go for the farken ball. He stands back and waits for it to come to him which given an oval shaped ball isn't too often.

Learn a bit. He's an outside player, with a very clear role. He's not meant to be see-ball, get-ball - it's not under sixteens.

Okay.

You're just a troll.

I'm starting to get very suspicious that you're even a supporter. You're like none I've ever met. Milera and Doedee look excellent and to just cling to everything like it's more evidence that we've stuffed up - well, no actual supporter wants that. Only Port supporters are looking for that much evidence of us possibly failing.

Yeah I was trolling when I said we need to stop playing guys injured.

I was trolling when I said Jacobs wasn't up to it in the Ruck anymore.

I was trolling when I said JJ wasn't worth the contract he got.

Everything I say is apparently trolling.. but somehow magically after our final this weekend many people are saying these same things.

It's because I'm not a troll, I am a realist who pays a bit closer attention than most people.

1)read the entire thread before responding rather than wasting my time please
2)if you don't like what I have to say and are just going to be abusive please just put me on ignore because again, you're wasting my time.

Mate, you're the one ruining threads by making every second post another foolish, repetitive complaint. You're killing this entire board by spamming it with constant negativity.

glory be me. There is no such thing as a total inside or outside player - it is bullshit. He needs to learn how to hunt his own ball occasionally. Doesn't do it at all

Because he's playing to a structure. Exactly what he should be learning to do. He's showing discipline and playing his role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay.

You're just a troll.

upload_2016-9-18_23-9-22.png

Because he's playing to a structure. Exactly what he should be learning to do. He's showing discipline and playing his role.
You clearly didn't watch today when he was standing two metres from a contest where a crows player was fighting for the ball on the ground with two Sturt players and rather than get in and assist he just ****ing stood there. That's what I'm talking about.

I'm not a ****ing moron that doesn't understand what team structure is, but I'm starting to wonder if you're one.

Yeah I was trolling when I said we need to stop playing guys injured.

I was trolling when I said Jacobs wasn't up to it in the Ruck anymore.

I was trolling when I said JJ wasn't worth the contract he got.

Everything I say is apparently trolling.. but somehow magically after our final this weekend many people are saying these same things.

It's because I'm not a troll, I am a realist who pays a bit closer attention than most people.

LOL - you say rubbish constantly through a 17 win season, and when we finally lose one that knocks us out you say you've been proven right.

That's a cheat. We were going to get knocked out at some stage, which is why we need to improve.

But you're so "sky is falling", you've taken shots out our coaching, our list management, our recruiting, our forward line, our midfield, our ruckman and our defense.

That scattershot wave of negativity covers so much ground, something might be right eventually

Okay.

You're just a troll.

Come on I don't think we should have picked Doedee with our first rounder Milera I think was a good pick but then again I'm not the only one saying that about Doedee

Come on I don't think we should have picked Doedee with our first rounder Milera I think was a good pick but then again I'm not the only one saying that about Doedee

Great.

Now f***ing Marty is here.

You say Doedee three times and guaranteed Marty will turn up, like f***ing Beetlejuice.

LOL - you say rubbish constantly through a 17 win season, and when we finally lose one that knocks us out you say you've been proven right.

That's a cheat. We were going to get knocked out at some stage, which is why we need to improve.

But you're so "sky is falling", you've taken shots out our coaching, our list management, our recruiting, our forward line, our midfield, our ruckman and our defense.

That scattershot wave of negativity covers so much ground, something might be right eventually

There are a lot of things we've done right and I've acknowledged those, but there are also a lot of areas where we could improve and I comment on those too.

But your "We were going to get knocked out at some stage" comment along with the constant references to number of games won proves the fundamental difference between us. You're happy with us being kinda-good. We make the 8, we win a nothing final and we are a hell of a lot better than basket cases like Melbourne and Carlton. There's nothing wrong with that viewpoint but it isn't mine.

I want us to be winning premierships, I want us to be up there with the Geelong, Hawthorns and Sydneys of this era where we're always competing for that final ultimate prize. THAT is why I find so many weaknesses, because the level required to win a premiership is insane.

There are a lot of things we've done right and I've acknowledged those, but there are also a lot of areas where we could improve and I comment on those too.

But your "We were going to get knocked out at some stage" comment along with the constant references to number of games won proves the fundamental difference between us. You're happy with us being kinda-good. We make the 8, we win a nothing final and we are a hell of a lot better than basket cases like Melbourne and Carlton. There's nothing wrong with that viewpoint but it isn't mine.

I want us to be winning premierships, I want us to be up there with the Geelong, Hawthorns and Sydneys of this era where we're always competing for that final ultimate prize. THAT is why I find so many weaknesses, because the level required to win a premiership is insane.
Naaahh. You're a meme hatin' troll.

Specifically what do you think we've done right? Sorry in advance for either not reading all your posts ever (it feels like I have) and/or wasting your time. I know how important your time is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back