Preview 2016 Grand Final: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laidler's speed can work against him, but I thought he did his job yesterday. Him flying back for one particular mark stood out in my mind. It was brave, but it was also a function of Laids' trust in his teammates calling him back.

If he does keep his spot I have confidence in his capacity to get the job done and that's what matters the most. It's been a hallmark of this year's side and why Papley, Heeney and Jones were in our best yesterday. Old or young, fringe player or coaches' favourite, every part of this team's machinery is in motion and it's taken us to a granny.

would love beating the giants in the big one, but I think it's in our best interests that bulldogs make it
I do not want to verse the giants

In my experience hoping for an opponent in a Granny is a bad idea. Noone who makes a GF can be taken lightly.

I remember being in a pub in Victoria with a large group of Saints supporters when the Bullies played Adel in the Prelim. Everyone was cheering Adel on because they thought they'd be an easier opponent than the Dogs.

Granny worked out vastly different than tbr5y hoped that year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Sydney

Please win a grand final by a comfortable margin, you know where 15 minute to go its beyond doubt and we all relax and enjoy it.

Do not confuse this like you did last time.

Regards My Heart

Those wonderful sunny spring mornings where you wake up and your team is in the AFL Grand Final

Not sure who I want us to play yet. Kind of swaying towards the Doggies as we have both followed the same path to the Grand Final (Playing 3 games each) and I think we match up better on them then GWS as shown this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back