Mega Thread 2016 Trade/Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we looking at Billy Longer? He can't get a run at the saints but he looks pretty good. Can do what Hampson can't plus goes alright in the taps

My only question is why don't the Saints like him?

2016 1st + 2017 1st + 2016 4th
For
O'Meara, Prestia + Port Adelaides second

It's a risk but without taking risks you won't win a flag with GWS around.

If fit our midfield would be the best in the AFL no question.
I'd do that deal IF you can have a real proper medical done on O'Meara and have confidence in it
O'Meara has the potential to be a top 3 player add the quality of the rest of the mid field adds real ball winning and moving power plus would allow Cotchin and Dusty more time on ground in the forward line which equates to goals
A big risk but needs big medical sign off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond legend Kevin Bartlett yesterday backed the Tigers to chase Cloke. “I believe Cloke needs a new home and environment and a lot of love for he seems a confused footballer to me,” Bartlett said on his SEN morning program. “And surely he would be comfortable going to a club that his father once captained.”
Put him in Dimma's game plan and clarity will be restored for him...:D

Pay wall, what does it say ?

Also, very confident we are keeping 6 this year :)

Have you heard anything on any of our players going elsewhere?

Personally getting value for players who are excess to requirement is far more important then who we trade in this off season. No point having the likes of Ellis, Griffiths, Edwards and Vickery if we can replace them at a fraction of the price whilst obtaining a good draft pick (top 25).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back