Mega Thread 2016 Trade/Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really, we just do what Sydney and Brisbane did and get a bunch of picks in the 30's to pay the cost. It better off we don't keep out first because we'd get Naish anyway and this way we get Prestia and keep 6.
yer true, trade players out for token picks not a bad idea, even try nab a rd 2/3 pick next year for this very reason

Plus whoever we get with the 2nd rounder we con GC into giving us lol
If they give our pick back. It would mean Prestia Rioli Yarran & 24 would be added in 2 years instead of Just Treloar and Yarran which it could have been. Reckon we're much better off having missed Treloar

Prestia for next years first.

Get it done on day 1 of trade week so we have the rest of our time to focus on more pressing needs.

Welcome, Dion.
being he's nominated us if GC wanna play hard ball we can get some other deals done early (for picks) & then we have more options to work with.

being he's nominated us if GC wanna play hard ball we can get some other deals done early (for picks) & then we have more options to work with.

I just want it done.
I think he will be a brilliant addition to our midfield and the fact that he is VC of Gold Coast means he will add much needed leadership in the middle of the park, something we lack at this point in time.

What if next year's draft is significantly stronger than this year's?

Well Hardwick GUARANTEED we would make finals, pretty much.
Which means pick 12 at a minimum.
This is more reflective of Prestia's worth at the moment.
Plus, I think trading next years first after we see just how much of a gun Dion is throughout next season, won't hurt that badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with the sentiments regarding our first round pick next year for Prestia, it seems fair. We can always trade back into the first round.
Very happy that Prestia has nominated us. High profile talking point all season, will attract others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlton and north fighting it out for vickjesus View attachment 278349

Why on Earth do Norf want Tyrone? He's only good when he's got elite kicks delivering him the ball, so Norf's "meat grinder" brigade aren't gonna help him. Plus, they've already the best collection of mediocre KPFs in the AFL.

Why on Earth do Norf want Tyrone? He's only good when he's got elite kicks delivering him the ball, so Norf's "meat grinder" brigade aren't gonna help him. Plus, they've already the best collection of mediocre KPFs in the AFL.
i don't know or care i just want him playing at norf or carlton on overs

If as reported Hawthorn were the under bidders on Prestia which club is in front for O'Meara ?
Surely the hawks don't have O'Meara if they were chasing Prestia .

Part of their 5 year rebuild plan. Target a bunch of guys who will be 30+ in five years time and then fail to win a prelim once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back