2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Except Ross didn't win 4 flags. Wouldn't blame Clarkson if he went to another club and tried to build somewhere new.
Do you blame Ross for leaving Victoria for Western Australia after getting in three GF's? The cooking the squad was more a vic journo myth. Did Malthouse get as much stick when he left West Coast for Collingwood?

Do you blame Ross for leaving Victoria for Western Australia after getting in three GF's? The cooking the squad was more a vic journo myth. Did Malthouse get as much stick when he left West Coast for Collingwood?
Don't really have an opinion. Just think Hawthorn can't ask any more of Clarkson and something fresh might entice him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind this new commentator in the Blues/Swans match. Or maybe it's just refreshing to hear a new voice in the box.

Ok there is no comparison.
Not sure if you're trying to provoke an argument or something?? I just said I wouldn't blame Clarkson for going somewhere new after what he achieved at Hawthorn, instead of sticking around for a second rebuild. Change is as good as a holiday and all that.

Ross and Malthouse are 2 separate discussions on which I don't remember enough about to really make an honest opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back