2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The issue for the Swans is that unless players like Parker, Kennedy and Buddy have close to AA years they fall away quickly because their depth is poor

I also reckon they lack a bit of X factor, too many same types for my liking

Not sure if you're trying to provoke an argument or something?? I just said I wouldn't blame Clarkson for going somewhere new after what he achieved at Hawthorn, instead of sticking around for a second rebuild. Change is as good as a holiday and all that.

Ross and Malthouse are 2 separate discussions on which I don't remember enough about to really make an honest opinion.
No I am not trying to provoke you. As soon as I mentioned two coaches that skipped you shut that off. Look, it's ok, move on I guess.

The issue for the Swans is that unless players like Parker, Kennedy and Buddy have close to AA years they fall away quickly because their depth is poor

I also reckon they lack a bit of X factor, too many same types for my liking

The issue for the Swans is Buddy isnt earning his paycheque anymore. Like Hawthorn, sustained club success has caught up with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane doing what Carlton did last week - lots of errors even when there's zero pressure.

Could be a massive scoreline in Brisbane tonight. Lions have 0 defensive urgency and accountability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back