2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of sacking Leppitsch if Fagan can't even get them to play competitively in a game like this? The SANFL topups showed much more than these so called professionals in Brisbane's side.

I'm gobsmacked by just how pathetic Brisbane's efforts have been.

Hawks gone. Sydney gone.

Time to win that flag.

We've gotta earn it. And games against the Cats, Giants and Bulldogs are always a good test. Even Richmond this weekend is going to be a great battle, gotta earn it. If course it would be great to be 6-0, but you cannot win every game. But we are a hungry side looking for a top 2 or top 4 finish this year, gotta keep that belief up because the more wins for the Crows get the better their top 4 chances increase. I know after last year, the players want it really bad.

Very glad Sydney lost, 0 and 6 and Hawthorn got a good ole' beating by St Kilda.

Barracking for them today as I've got bets on. Easy money. I'd rate Port as the 4th or 5th best team in the comp this year. They'll beat up on the lesser teams.

Ports pressure is great, Lions s***ing the bed big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is basically like our game v GC last week. Minimal pressure, a bit back-and-forthy, not much sting to it.
You just told me off for saying there wasn't much pressure! Which is it

Insipid checking by Brisbane, better send DMac up as a tackling coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back