List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

Family reasons has become the new depression, seems you can just say family reasons and get away with anything now.

I guess it sounds better than "I hate this club and this city."

The interesting thing is the Motlop Crows news. If he goes there, all of a sudden Port gets compo for Trengove...compo which they can trade for Watts.
Cannot see Motlop going to the crows, they have the best forward line in the competition, they are that good they rested them all on the paddock in the grand final so they will be ready for the pre season competition. Doubt if he would get a start in zone that good.

"I'd rather screw a cactus than stay in this city. It's like a shit version of Ballarat. In fact I'd rather play div 2 reserves in Ballarat than here"

Perfect he should have called a presser from the tip he was dumping his Adelaide gear at.

Last edited:
I think Lever should just walk into Melbourne without compensating Adelaide anything.

Why are Adelaide being so officious about this? He is un-contracted he wants to move back to Melbourne and they just threw him under the bus. Why should he and the AFL give a damn what the Crows want.

In the words of Eric Cartman: "Screw you guys. Imma going home!"

To any Adelaide lurkers...

You are a petty joke of a club. I hope every talented kid leaves and every AFL has been wants to go to you.

Youre a disgrace to modern sport, and i hope your hole of a city is swallowed into the earth.

Blow me.
They are saying our boys are up in arms over Lever's contract. That flog Nixon is on twitter claiming Gawn and Viney are upset over the treatment to Jack Watts and some talk of the Richmond crew taking up an incident from the Grand Final with Lever in our next game with them. They honestly think that Port Adelaide supporters are lower in standing than them and they are the pride of South Australia. They are flogs, just limp wristed flogs with a combined IQ of Levers Crows jumper. End of rant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're getting an absolute steal here, well done.
latest

So you genuinely rate him? I've barely watched him play and only a handful of games in 2 years doesn't excite me too much.
He's had that wrist injury obviously so he doesn't have much of a resume at the moment but from what i've seen i honestly believe he'll become a starting inside mid for you guys.

I have been pretty keen on Balic so pretty happy we look to be in the box seat for him, from his draft looks like he was a pretty decent forward as well which is where i think he would initially slot in to our team.

Family reasons has become the new depression, seems you can just say family reasons and get away with anything now.
I'd normally agree with you but for family reasons I can't.

What do you think we'll pay for him? Maybe use next year's 3rd? Or perhaps we do 45 + 64 for Balic and Freo's 4th?
Next year's third hurts Lever possibilities. Think your latter option.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back