2017 Trade & FA Targets - The Last Supper #Ameetos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the dust settles over the next few days and the QLD clubs assess their current plethora of picks, i imagine there will still be ample time for a fire sale next week. Both QLD clubs will be desperate to add some experience to their lists to balance things out. There will be some movement on our part - it would be silly not to engage if they are going to be reckless with multiple 2nd and 3rd round selections.

We endured one of the most boring , nothing lifeless seasons I can remember from a Stkilda side, but in the back of my mind was at ease as trade period was going to be Christmas everyday. Talk of being "really aggressive ", " big names", " real talent" being thrown around by the club .

Alas trade week arrives, and I'm that bored I'm considering taking up pottery or something . Bring back John 1trillion, more blatant lies will do me for now, give us something

Geez you must have enjoyed the 80s...

Have heard that Hartung has been told to pick a club. He chose Richmond and they had too many like players. He also doesnt want to go interstate. Saint will be in the mix i think. If there is no interest then Hawks will retain on a modest salary with no guarantees.
Main knocks are poor tackler, lack of composure under pressure and also drinks his own bath water.
On the plus side, hes quick and is a good kick when not under extreme pressure and will cost a bag of chips.
i'm a bit 50 - 50. Depends if we can fix the tackling, the attitude and fear of being tackled. He adds a point of difference to our midfield though. Wont lose too much sleep either way
Son of Gaff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lest I be accused of endorsing mediocrity but...

I reckon we rose up the ladder one year too quickly and this year's 2 x top 10 might be the equaliser in terms of going to the draft for talent.

We really only had a pick 1&3 recently.

If last year we finished 12 - 14 and this year 9th we'd be having a totally different discussion in terms of rebuild and progress.

If we had Dempster and Armitage this year we made finals.

HOLY SHIT

just found out brisbane have ok'd the 1 and 12 for 7, 8 and hickster!!!

Tell em we're keeping 7

They can have 8 and hickster for 1 and 12 or GTFO

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back