2017 Trade & FA Targets - The Last Supper #Ameetos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard that Hartung has been told to pick a club. He chose Richmond and they had too many like players. He also doesnt want to go interstate. Saint will be in the mix i think. If there is no interest then Hawks will retain on a modest salary with no guarantees.
Main knocks are poor tackler, lack of composure under pressure and also drinks his own bath water.
On the plus side, hes quick and is a good kick when not under extreme pressure and will cost a bag of chips.
i'm a bit 50 - 50. Depends if we can fix the tackling, the attitude and fear of being tackled. He adds a point of difference to our midfield though. Wont lose too much sleep either way
I’d rather Eli back

Would have to be for depth I guess, not sure what they have backup ruck or key forward wise. If Patton or Cameron goes down do they move Lobb forward and then Hickey rucks. Something along those lines.
They've just resigned Dawson Simpson. It literally makes zero sense for GWS to trade in Hickey. As someone mentioned on the radio before, If they need more depth they draft a state league ruck with their last pick. You don't trade in a 3rd string ruck. Balderdash it is.

Rockliff deal seems pretty reasonable 650-700k 4years should we have tried to make a play for him

He'll be bloody handy for port next year. If they can land fatflop as well theyll be looking very nice. At least until fatflop comes back 10 kegs overweight

Looks like the Saints are not high on any player's list as a destination, and it seems that the opinion amongst some in AFL circles (sorry, just second hand talk from corporate dudes I know in those circles), that the Saints are not seen as serious challengers in the immediate future.

Looks like the Saints are not high on any player's list as a destination, and it seems that the opinion amongst some in AFL circles (sorry, just second hand talk from corporate dudes I know in those circles), that the Saints are not seen as serious challengers in the immediate future.
Melbournes list poos on ours i reckon

no guarantees

Wow - you mix with pretty impressive people...tell us more please.

Just found out hey... from who pal

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
drinkware-dickface-mug-1_400x.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brian Waldron apparently seeks to think James Aish is on the table
You can see why.

Really none of these delisted spuds or Aish like busts excite me.

We missed the big fish. Time to spawn some potential big fish in the draft.

You can see why.

Really none of these delisted spuds or Aish like busts excite me.

We missed the big fish. Time to spawn some potential big fish in the draft.

or lay down the ground work for the big free agent this time next year

Cool. You needed corporate dudes to tell you the obvious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back