Game Day 2018 1st Semi final: Hawthorn v Melbourne, 14 September 2018, 7.50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if there was any doubt about whether Ruff should go on next year or not, tonight's your answer. It's also unforgivable these misses, Punky would want to get himself in working order.

We are simply kicking ourselves out of it

Getting our fair share of it on our terms, we are finding numbers when we are playing low tempo with the ball, just falling down a bit when we go inside 50, those misses might come back to haunt us, Melb worry me when they win it back with that spread from the contest, they look too quick when they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got control and wasted opportunities. The plus is we have had control in the quarter but can we recapture it next quarter and capitalise on it. I don’t understand bombing to the same pocket three times in a row after forcing turn overs 70 out. And then when we do decide to switch we go too far back. If we go the bomb and force a turn over we need to try spot a Breust lead

bummer we didn’t take our chances. Morrison and Worple working their way into the game. Burton really improving and doing good things. Shoe amd Mirra doing ok. Need to throw Roughie and Burgoyne and maybe Breust into the mids to get them involved.

Now I know why I hate being squeezed in next to random Hawthorn supporters.

“Man up Hawthorn”

“C’mon Richie Henderson, do something!”

“Kick it long....oh, who was that too!”.

Mind numbing.
I look for excuses to sit in the bleachers sometimes, my reserved seat has too many of those types near me. Same crap over and over, every week.

I think if there was any doubt about whether Ruff should go on next year or not, tonight's your answer. It's also unforgivable these misses, Punky would want to get himself in working order.

Working hard but both struggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How good is our effort though, lads?

We are right in this, and only have ourselves to blame for not being in front.

Winning contested possessions
Winning uncontested possessions
Winning clearances
Winning inside 50’s

If only we could take our chances.

I look for excuses to sit in the bleachers sometimes, my reserved seat has too many of those types near me. Same crap over and over, every week.
That’s what I do too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I know why I hate being squeezed in next to random Hawthorn supporters.

“Man up Hawthorn”

“C’mon Richie Henderson, do something!”

“Kick it long....oh, who was that too!”.

Mind numbing.
At least you are with Hawks. I'm in a Hawk bay that amazingly has several rows of Demons. Ugh. Apparently, we stage for every free. Good to know.

Breust was involved in 2 of our 3 goals and is playing further up field to help the mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back