Game Day 2018 1st Semi final: Hawthorn v Melbourne, 14 September 2018, 7.50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We and the bald umpire managed 2 waste that quarter.

Of our trinity of top liners who had shockers last week Gunston a pass just. Bruest and Burger nothing again.

Btw Oliver is dirty kicked one of our players in the legs behind play. It was toby greene gutless.

Anyway were in it if we can kick straight.

It's time.

For those bagging Breust he’s closer to our best than our worst. Been given absolutely zero chance up forward how we’ve used the ball but he’s cracking in hard and dishing ball out of those contests cleaner than most.

If we stop effing around with slow backwards ball movement and start giving out forwards a chance he might end up with the goals you all want

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't buy a ******* goal. We should be 3 goals up.

Yep, tearing my hair out. Why can't we kick goals?

Scared as the umpires will start again.Mitchell bumping a bloke to overturn a crucial bit of play? Really???

Was that a free? If it were then what about the push into the back the other week against Burton?

Sorry, but just get so bloody angry at this shit.

I hope Clarko goes beserk as we really should be up by three goals! This is sadly a recurring theme. We are clearly a better controlled side but just terrible shots at goal.

This is just so frustrating. It's like we can control ANY side but when set shots at goal mark it down as a point. What the f... is going on?

You cant blame the goal kicking coach as comes down to the player having a shot; the amount of missed shots is bloody disgraceful yet we continue to do it yet again and again.

We honestly should be up by a few goals.

There is another half and I still have faith to overturn this crap please!

Take the opportunities as other sides do.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

We're well and truely in it but we just need to convert a goal and I feel as if it will break the damn and goals will start flowing.

Breust was involved in 2 of our 3 goals and is playing further up field to help the mids.

Yeah I get that but collectively his influence isn't there.. I am shattered being at the ground and out playing these mugs and nothing to show.

Ruff had to stand up as a captain and take that uncontested mark but he fluffed it, its unforgivable. I bloody hope he responds

Geez how about the effort , absolute first class
Winning key stats across the ground
Game being played mostly on our terms

Sort the forward play and goal kicking out and a huge upset on the cards here

Win this 3/4 and let the Dees self doubt do the rest

This is where we let go last week...... looking for a better effort tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we get a good start to the third and light us up?

Need a huge first 5 minutes.

First goal is crucial. This match is in the balance and a lot of confidence will be drawn by the team that kicks that goal.

25 points at half time is ****ing piss poor! Wld be wanting to do something pretty special in the second half.

We really, really, really need key position forward who can take a contested mark and kick straightly.

The closest we have out their tonight to this is Roughy and he would be lucky to grab 3 contested marks a year these days.
Tom Lynch is at the game. Can we sub him on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back