Game Day 2018 1st Semi final: Hawthorn v Melbourne, 14 September 2018, 7.50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe I'm saying this but **** me I hope the Giants, Pies or Eagles win this year. I couldn't stand another fairy tail or a Richmond back to back

Gunston was the turning point. Disgusting skill error from one of our most skilled players.

Burgoyne nowhere tonight. ditto rough. Frawley well beaten. Shiels making errors. Smith Missing. These are all 'senior' players. Have a long hard look at yourself, all of you.

Looks like the Maggot Umps want the snowbunny Dees to win, don't tell me umps cant change games. Some very poor decisions there, at critical times.
The AFL owes their pathetic club for voting yes to merge.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We have given it to them... we have outplayed them with 2 players down, Ruff might as well not be there and Nash is out of his depth.

Some disgustingly bad misses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunston and Shiels would want to have a good, hard look at themselves after the lazy shit they pulled to stop us from being within 2 kicks.

That Burgoyne holding the ball changed to in the back > goal
That Gunston miss Shiels lazy handball > goal

Lost all our momentum there

Glad others outside of our supporters can see it, umpiring has been nothing short of corrupt!
Right from the start of that 1/4 for example Olivia was holding a jumper as well . Viney throw , popolo trip , breust mark not paid , that in the back by burgoyne , dead set one sided umpiring ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back