List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thomas counts as one of our three live picks. I don't think you actually use your pick in the national draft to elevate rookies any more. It seems we're done now. Thomas will get elevated and we'll go in to season with 38 on the primary list. We may also elevate someone else like Mihocek and go in with 39. The only other option for us is another Cat B rookie like Atu B or Wraith if they are still available and dont get selected.
When I was looking at our list before the draft I was counting Thomas as a senior, and still had us at 37 seniors after Quaynor and Kelly.

What a boring draft this year was.
Being facetious? Even though I knew who we were getting, I was on the edge of my seat all last night hoping we wouldn’t get dicked with IQ and Kelly.

We don't have any live rookie picks

We've still got 1 live pick which I think we could defer till the RD, go with a 38/6 list.

When I was looking at our list before the draft I was counting Thomas as a senior, and still had us at 37 seniors after Quaynor and Kelly.

Yeah that sounds right actually. It means we will either take someone with 97 like Atu B. Or we elevate another rookie like Mihocek to make a list of 38. That would give us another Cat A rookie spot incidently. Rookie elevations no longer happen during the draft.

We've still got 1 live pick which I think we could defer till the RD, go with a 38/6 list.

Did not think of that and with it being Pick 98 be a Good Chance we just hope Atu gets to that Pick then

Might have my maths wrong but I thought we were still one player off having 38 seniors?

Unless we elevate a Thomas &/or a Mihocek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have my maths wrong but I thought we were still one player off having 38 seniors?
I’m not sure.
I guess we’d upgrade Mihocek or done such if we must do so.

Did not think of that and with it being Pick 98 be a Good Chance we just hope Atu gets to that Pick then

I think we can match any bid for Atu B with our pick actually. If we want him he's ours.

Nah we've still got later picks (98?) which we can still use to match a bid on Atu.

I like the trade, improves our position next year while maintaining our capacity to bid/pass as needed to get Atu.

Looking at the AFL draft tracker it has us down for picks 94, 97 and 98. Might be to match the 2 Academy prospects we nominated in Atu and B.Wraith.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back