Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was I the only one who got their tickets within 2 minutes of it opening at 9? Despite me freaking out about the 500 tickboxes I didn’t tick each time I hit ‘submit’! :drunk:
Hopefully all those affected can get some tickets in the end. Good luck, guys.

Yeah, I struck the jackpot and got my seats this morning at 9.02am. But I'm gutted for those that haven't got their tickets, including a work colleague of my wife who is a Richmond tragic and was looking forward to going to the game.

you really dont have to be Einstein to work out this was going to happen.

Why wouldn't they have had a look at the clubs involved and all have extremely high memberships and staggered it out over 4 days - 1 day for each game and then next Monday anything that was left is open slather - i don't does that make to much sense???????????

what has pissed me off was i actually had the tickets on my screen when the system crashed ans i couldn't continue with the transaction :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Melbourne FC members have been advised their opportunity to buy tickets opens 1pm tomorrow. Nothing from Hawthorn yet.

Edit - the club hasn't confirmed, but the AFL says the time to purchase is 11am tomorrow.

DlqmLjUUcAA5Pvz.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRANSACTION FEE WAIVED
Club Members will not be charged the Ticketek transaction fee of $7.25 for Week 1 Finals games at the MCG

Yaay....
I see that only applies to tickets purchased tomorrow, as opposed to the ones somehow purchased today after multiple hours of screwing around. Seems like another half-arsed effort honestly.

I see that only applies to tickets purchased tomorrow, as opposed to the ones somehow purchased today after multiple hours of screwing around. Seems like another half-arsed effort honestly.

Better something than nothing :( . I think it might be hard to refund now, probably after the sales completed (hopefully).

Its a disgrace first of all putting a game in victoria on a thursday night 90% of the attendance has work the following day. The grand final played on saturday have a match in the same time slot saturday afternoon . It's All about tv rights next the grand final will be moved to a thursday night.

2nd the whole ticket fiasco i have been buying finals tickets and grandfinals since 2008 never have i had this issue, what brain surgeon came up with the idea of 3 games at the same time.
Another waste of a work day and more stress if it possible to sit with family or friends.

Its a disgrace first of all putting a game in victoria on a thursday night 90% of the attendance has work the following day. The grand final played on saturday have a match in the same time slot saturday afternoon . It's All about tv rights next the grand final will be moved to a thursday night.

2nd the whole ticket fiasco i have been buying finals tickets and grandfinals since 2008 never have i had this issue, what brain surgeon came up with the idea of 3 games at the same time.
Another waste of a work day and more stress if it possible to sit with family or friends.
True mate, it is the AFL however. They have had shocker of a year already they probably thought what the heck, let's go all out and really head**** them all!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2018 finals ticketing - update (10/9): semi-final member tix on sale now (AFL members tomorrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back