Autopsy 2018 JLT Series - Game 2: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Get this campaigner ffs it’ll surely be an improvement

wSPXENMCMCrddwTjmMdBoACHiJuK88FO3nWCZ5bmQtz7clPGWj_PUJecUf52dpVWP89b0vTpZv9euReTdm60mtXD6FHgp3I2JZ2TN2SVqy-G=w360-h272-nc

It's funny, plenty of people say "but who else could we get to coach" which was the same line thrown out when McCartney was getting questioned at the Dogs. Not many people saw Bevo as an exciting potential coach when looking back now they couldn't have been more wrong.

The thing is, footy has gone through massive tactical changes since Clarko stepped it up and we need a group of coaches led by a younger tactical mind like Caracella or another similar assistant that can build a modern and flexible gameplan. Footy has passed the likes of Richo and Sexton by and their time won't be coming back. The worry I have is, how is this coaching team developing our players? Are we wasting precious years here?

It's funny, plenty of people say "but who else could we get to coach" which was the same line thrown out when McCartney was getting questioned at the Dogs. Not many people saw Bevo as an exciting potential coach when looking back now they couldn't have been more wrong.

The thing is, footy has gone through massive tactical changes since Clarko stepped it up and we need a group of coaches led by a younger tactical mind like Caracella or another similar assistant that can build a modern and flexible gameplan. Footy has passed the likes of Richo and Sexton by and their time won't be coming back. The worry I have is, how is this coaching team developing our players? Are we wasting precious years here?

Ok you say that so tell us how you know its passed these guys but experts didn't see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2018 JLT Series - Game 2: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back